Bondi Active is an Aussie owned and operated, beach-inspired activewear brand who offer a combination of performance, active swim and athleisure-wear to both women and men. We were contracted for a chatbot competition, SEO Audit, establishing conversion tracking, establishing the Facebook Shop + Instagram Shop, and monthly Facebook Ads, Google Ads + Google Shopping Ads over a 3 month period.
Facebook Ads Results:
- Reached 513,879 people (319,066 in May and 255,180 in April) Effectively doubled our reach from the first month and hitting over half a million people for a relatively low spend!
- Impressions hit 959,987 (785,295 in May and 565,688 in April) – almost doubled our first month!
- Average frequency of 1.87 per person (2.38 in May)
- Total clicks hit 8,725 (5,969 in May and 5,258 in April)
- Average CPC hit $0.54 ($0.59 in May and $0.77 in April)
- The number of users visiting the website is up by 20.31% month on month
- Conversions were up 35.42%
- Sessions were up 17.61%
- Sessions via Social Referral were up 30.61%
- Conversions via social channels were up 59.26%
- +110 followers = 5% growth in 4 weeks
- Page Reach: 155,095
- Post Reach 22,015 people total, 19,700 from paid promotion
- Received 610 reactions, comments and shares
- Gained 575 post clicks that either viewed the photo, clicked through to the website or through to their Facebook page.
- Average cost per engagement at $0.55