We build sexy looking websites…
WEBSITE DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT
Web Design is a major part of what we do. We work with you to strategise, plan and implement cutting edge website design & functionality. Put together your wish list and we’ll make it happen!
WE HAVE DEVELOPED HUNDREDS OF WEBSITES!
The Creative Collective have produced hundreds of website designs for our clients, from simple one page website designs to elaborate and complex ecommerce website designs, for a wide range of industries.
Our preferred systems to build websites on are Business Catalyst & WordPress. We are however well equipped to provide website design and development services on a wide range of other website platforms including Drupal, SquareSpace, Joomla and more!
We also offer hosting and domain name services as well as support and maintenance. Contact us to find out how we can assist you with a new website or website revamp.
hese include our ever popular website in a day, where working in person (where geography permits) or on Skype or other online mechanism, alongside a project manager, lead web developer and support web developer, we can create you a website in just ONE DAY. See our website in a day page for more information on these projects.
We can also approach websites in a more traditional way, by conducting a creative brief, and then assisting you to prepare a scope of works. Some clients even engage us to workshop with them and help them devise a website strategy, and prepare a formal scope of works/request for quote. In some cases we will then also apply for their RFQ.
By working with us, you are accessing web development specialists who are leaders in their field who use a suite of professional tools and software to get the desired results. We commit to regular R&D (research and development) to keep up with the latest and greatest social media trends and techniques, so you don’t have to. Our range of web services cater for most budgets and circumstances however should you wish to discuss your requirements with us please do not hesitate to contact us.
WordPress is our CMS system of choice!
WordPress started off life as a blogging platform but has now developed into one of the world’smost popular (and free) CMS’s. WordPress has a variety of available modules (known as plug-ins on WordPress). Some well known and globally respected brands use WordPress as their CMS
A robust ecommerce solution!
Shopify is a complete ecommerce solution that allows you to set up an online store to sell your goods. It lets you organise your products, customize your storefront, accept credit card payments, track and respond to orders — all with a few clicks of the mouse. Shopify also offers a POS solutions so that you can manage stock between your online store and a physical shop front.
Have an existing Business Catalyst website?
The Creative Collective are highly experienced Adobe Business Catalyst website designers, having created hundreds of websites on Adobe Business Catalyst.
We have been working with Adobe Business Catalyst since 2009 and our CEO/Founder even had the privilege of meeting the original co-founder of Business Catalyst on a trip to Silicon Valley in May 2013.
Whilst we no longer build new sites on this system, we do host them and work with them.
ALL OUR SITES ARE FAST & 100% RESPONSIVE
We pay particular attention to building fast sites that will be 100% responsive across mobile, tablet and desktop.
WEB DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT PROCESS
We generally approach our website design & developments in a few key phases:
- Website brief – We meet with the decision makers of your business to discuss the requirements for your website in more detail i.e. vision, strategies, goals and objectives; target market; required look and feel; calls to action, review sites you like and rough out a navigation/site map. There is no need to bring anything to this session. We will extract all the information we require from you, and provide you with a handy checklist of items to supply us with via email after the session.
- The Design -We will either send you a list of themes to choose from prior to the build day, or if we are preparing a custom design, we will supply you with some design concepts to approve.
- The Build – We will schedule full ‘days’ to work on the website and depending on the size, scope and duration, ideally when key decision makers are available to provide feedback online as we build your website real time. This saves on lots of back and forth! It’s like watching an experienced chef whip up a gourmet meal in the kitchen while you salivate. The process of building a website will include styling the theme to suit your branding, creating the menu structure as agreed on in your site map during the brief, uploading your supplied content, images and videos, and adding in any other functionality agreed on in the brief i.e. contact forms, ecommerce functionality, integration with Mailchimp or other 3rd party systems etc.
- Optimising The Site – After your build is complete, we will complete a variety of items as outlined on your estimate including ensuring Google Analytics & Google Webmaster Tools is correctly set up on your site, submitting the site map to Google so it indexes quickly and will be updated as you make updates to the site, and conducting some keyword research and optimising the website pages.
- Go Live – Immediately prior to going live we will make sure the site is good to go with full testing and quality checks on different browsers to ensure compliance and functionality. We will also make the site live on our hosting server, or on your preferred host.
- Training & Handover – We will arrange a one-on-one training and handover session to show yo the ropes of your new website! Some people prefer to do this before the site goes live, others prefer it after. The choice is up to you!
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO BUILD A WEBSITE?
Whilst we can provide rough guidelines on how long a site will take to build based on previous experience, the client will generally dictate the speed at which a website is built, depending on how long they take to provide approvals for different stages of the development, and also how long the content takes to collate and supply (which the client generally sources and writes, unless we are contracted otherwise).The duration of any given website design and development project will also dependent on the size of the project i.e. it’s level of customisation and complexity, and also our current production schedule. But be assured that if you have a deadline to make, we can make it happen!
OUR WEBSITE PORTFOLIO
We have been privileged to work and grow with a diverse range of clients. We have worked with all sorts of businesses; from tech startups to national and international brands and heralding from all industries.
OUR WEB DEVELOPMENT TEAM
We have We have 3 in-house website developers and a range of highly experienced contractors that we call on regularly for our web development projects. By working with us, you are accessing developers who’s breadth of experience is extensive and their technical ability that of some of the best going. We use a suite of professional tools to get the desired results and we commit to regular R&D (research and development) to keep up with the latest and greatesttrends and techniques, so you don’t have to. Be assured that by using The Creative Collective you are accessing only the best in talent and that better still, we’ll be professional, but fun to work with!
Our Happy Website Clients
“The Creative Collective had a complex challenge to pull together a brand for us given the number of stakeholders and different target markets the brand had to appeal to. The workshopping process was thorough and The Creative Collective were very responsive in our requirements to finalise the end result. We’ve had a lot of positive feedback as we’ve used this brand out in the marketplace. It really seems to be resonating with the target markets.”
“Yvette and Kat are the most energetic, vibrant and trend-setting team I have ever encountered. Always cheerful, smiling, superbly intelligent and on-the-ball they make the graphic design process a wonderful and happy adventure of discovery. What’s more I feel “safe” in their capable hands as beyond their obvious talents they work to the highest standards of ethics and integrity which can be a rare commodity in today’s commercial world. I retained the Creative Collective on the basis of my initial impression of Yvette herself and as such my expectations were set “very high” – I was not disappointed – my expectations were met “admirably”by both Yvette and Katrina. What more can I say – they are the best! “
“I always felt like i was in good hands with Kat and the other members of the team that helped me. Kat is expert at coming up with fabulous ideas and was really helpful in bring about the vision I had in a grounded and innovative way. Thanks Kat!”
“The bounce rate of our website is down to 7% since January this year. Since March 1 it is even better: 1.6%. A great testimony to your work on redesigning the pages. Well done!”
“What a crew, friendly and smart, just like my wife easy to get along with and get the job done so professionally. Thank you all.”
“Would like to thank you again for our website everyone who has seen it have been saying how good it looks. Kind Regards, Alice.”
“If the concept wasn’t enough, the marketing has blown me away. I’ve received an enormous amount of positive feedback from all genders, young and old who all comment on the name/design The Creative Collective came up with for me. I love driving around in my Brew Captain branded vehicle and handing out the professionally designed marketing items. This is my first time in business for myself and everything from start to finish was very simple, and easy working with these guys. It was a real pleasure and we’ll continue to use them as the business grows from a one man show to hopefully a full franchise.”
“I am so thrilled with what this company can do in a day. It has been such a breeze working with them and they have made everything really easy and simple. I have unsuccessfully tried previously to get my websites up and running and I finally have a stunning website and branding. Couldn’t recommend you guys enough! 10/10!”
“Could not recommend this amazing company enough. I have had all of my branding + my website done by the team at Creative Collective and am so happy and impressed by the attention to detail, professionalism, patience (I am extremely fussy) and care shown by each and every staff member I dealt with. 1 year on I am still constantly receiving compliments from my clients on my beautiful logo and website. Thank you, thank you, thank you to the team at Creative Collective I am so happy with everything you have done for me and my business. Special shout out to Bronte who continues to go above and beyond!”