The Creative Collective regularly conducts market research, both on behalf of our clients to identify and analyse the market need, market size and competition, along with other key marketing metrics that can shape the strategy and provide us with valuable insights.
We use a range of tools to collect data, collate data and analyse data, and are well versed in preparing insightful reports and presentations with key observations and recommendations based on our findings.
The selection of which techniques and software are used vary depending on the client, what sort of market research they need and the amount of time it will take us to perform the necessary research and collate our findings.
Our Market Research Services
We work with you on your market research differently depending on your unique needs, providing you with the maximum amount of flexibility.
To give you an idea of the marketing activities we are strongest at, here are a few examples:
- Conduct online research to discover any competitors in a set market based on related keywords (on Google + using our professional software)
- Conduct online keyword research to explore the current search opportunity i.e. what are people searching for related to your proposed product and what volume in Australia per month. This will help us determine an online strategy including which keywords you should pursue, how long it will likely take to achieve rankings/how competitive the market is
- Identify and analyse discovered competitors — their brand/positioning statements/products/website/social channels/online presence
- Propose unique selling propositions for a set market and brand positioning based on competitive landscape
- Prepare and provide comprehensive reports including our observations and recommendations
- Prepare online surveys and disseminate to groups you would like to survey
- Prepare and Conduct Focus groups (in select locations)
- Prepare and Conduct Google Surveys — a quick, cost-effective way to get valuable insights into the minds of your target audience.
To provide you with a list of all the activities and steps we go through for the Market Research we would need to understand what you would like to find out and we can then recommend solutions.
To provide a quote we would need more information such as:
— Number of people to be surveyed
— In person or online?
— What is main objective of survey (what insights are you seeking?)
— What time frame do you need to complete the market research within?
Contact us today to discuss how we can assist you to conduct market research for your business more effectively now!