The Creative Collective are highly experienced wordpress website developers, having created hundreds of websites on WordPress.
Over the years we’ve refined our packages into several tiers which suit most budgets – from simple one page, but multi-section websites; to multi page mobile responsive information websites to ecommerce websites and membership websites. We are also well equipped to prepare more customised wordpress web design and developments including ecommerce websites and membership websites.
What is WordPress?
WordPress started off life as a blogging platform but has now developed into one of the world’s most popular (and free) CMS’s. WordPress has a variety of available modules (known as plug-ins on WordPress). Some well known and globally respected brands use WordPress as their website platform.
As experienced WordPress website designers we can easily guide clients on what they will need to get together for a WordPress website project subject to its level of customisation and complexity, and also our current production schedule. But be assured that if you have a deadline to make, we can make it happen!
Just need a rough quote of what sort of website you might be able to get for what budget? More of our clients fit into one of the options below, however please note our ‘SERIOUS WEBSITE’ option for people requiring a website with a high number of pages, products or special features or functionality.
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMERS FOR ALL PACKAGES ABOVE:
- TCC will work on the live domain and not a staging domain. A staging domain environment will cost an additional hourly rate.
- Client has to provide everything before the job begins (wording, images, videos, examples of websites they like etc, domain and hosting information before the job begins)
- Prices quoted are ex GST
- Client must be contactable in person, via phone, Skype or Google Hangout for a full day to give approvals/ provide input at different stages of the project
- TCC works to best practise methods and checks your site on most devices. Whilst we will ensure it’s responsive on popular devices, it cannot be checked on every type of smartphone available and results may differ slightly from device to device.
- This quote includes up to 15 hours total development time only + project management and training time. If the scope changes, or hours exceed this, you may incur additional fees our current hourly rate.
- CANCELLATIONS OR FAILURE TO MEET DEADLINES: Once your build has been booked in, all cancellations for reschedule must be received at least 2 business days prior to the build or a cancellation fee of $250 + GST will apply as we are not always able to rebook other clients for this time and a lot of administration time goes into planning and coordinating the team for the day.
- A maximum of 1 reschedule is permitted. After that, all reschedules will incur a fee of $250 + GST (regardless of when it is rescheduled) as a lot of administration time goes into planning and coordinating the team for the day.
- If content/imagery is not received at least 24 hours prior to your build date, TCC reserves the right to cancel the build.
- See our legals for further information that may be relevant to this service.
WATCH A VIDEO OF OUR FOUNDER YVETTE ADAMS TALKING ABOUT OUR EXPERIENCE AND APPROACH TO CREATING WEBSITES AT WORDCAMP – A WORDPRESS CONFERENCE
ALL OUR SITES ARE FAST & 100% RESPONSIVE
We pay particular attention to building fast sites that will be 100% responsive across mobile, tablet and desktop.
Please see below some samples of our WordPress website projects. As you can see we have worked with a wide range of industries and can produce a big variety of designs, features and functionality.
Our Happy Website Clients
“The bounce rate of our website is down to 7% since January this year. Since March 1 it is even better: 1.6%. A great testimony to your work on redesigning the pages. Well done!”
“What a crew, friendly and smart, just like my wife easy to get along with and get the job done so professionally. Thank you all.”
“Would like to thank you again for our website everyone who has seen it have been saying how good it looks. Kind Regards, Alice.”
“If the concept wasn’t enough, the marketing has blown me away. I’ve received an enormous amount of positive feedback from all genders, young and old who all comment on the name/design The Creative Collective came up with for me. I love driving around in my Brew Captain branded vehicle and handing out the professionally designed marketing items. This is my first time in business for myself and everything from start to finish was very simple, and easy working with these guys. It was a real pleasure and we’ll continue to use them as the business grows from a one man show to hopefully a full franchise.”
“I am so thrilled with what this company can do in a day. It has been such a breeze working with them and they have made everything really easy and simple. I have unsuccessfully tried previously to get my websites up and running and I finally have a stunning website and branding. Couldn’t recommend you guys enough! 10/10!”
“Could not recommend this amazing company enough. I have had all of my branding + my website done by the team at Creative Collective and am so happy and impressed by the attention to detail, professionalism, patience (I am extremely fussy) and care shown by each and every staff member I dealt with. 1 year on I am still constantly receiving compliments from my clients on my beautiful logo and website. Thank you, thank you, thank you to the team at Creative Collective I am so happy with everything you have done for me and my business. Special shout out to Bronte who continues to go above and beyond!”
“I always felt like i was in good hands with Kat and the other members of the team that helped me. Kat is expert at coming up with fabulous ideas and was really helpful in bring about the vision I had in a grounded and innovative way. Thanks Kat!”
Recently I needed something done quickly as I was about to launch a campaign to my 3000 subscribers. It was a technical issue on my website and I need a developer to understand what I needed done pronto. Anyway Mel and Arvind delivered quickly and on time. Well done guys!
I’m a small business owner and have been working with The Creative Collective for over 18 months now. Over this time, with there expert advice on all things marketing, they’ve helped grow my business from humble beginnings to something to be proud of. I hate think we’re I’d be without Kat and her team of tech heads! 100% recommendation for any business new or old!
I’d like to take the time to pass on a big thank you to Tamara, Arvind & Alan.This process has been seamless and very enjoyable. Your organisation & communication has been impeccable, and this has made the journey pleasant. I have no hesitation in working with you again and will certainly be passing along recommendations wherever possible.
Thank very much Arvind, you’ve been a delight to work with and appreciate your advice and patience as we worked through it all. I was very excited last night to be adding all the lovely colourful artworks!
We engaged the Creative Collective for a website refresh on our tired online presence. The team were professional, clear, technically proficient, helpful and also provided timely guidance on how to get the most out of our project. I will be using their services again and thoroughly recommend engaging the Creative Collective team for your website / marketing needs.