Struggling to keep up with social media & all its constant updates? We hear you. There are so many social networks out there these days, and whether you like it or not, they update constantly. That’s why we have put together a webinar just for you on ‘What is New & Trending in Social Media Right Now!’ happening on Wed 19 April, 1230pm Qld time.
Having offered social media training since 2009, we have always kept up to date with the constant updates on social media, so you don’t have to!
To help you out we’ve decided to run a lunch time webinar and share with you all the latest headlines for what has been rolled out already, and what is yet to come this year on the social networks including Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest & TikTok and Google My Business.
Find out what the changes mean for you and your business.
- Should you be continuing on these networks?
- Should you change the way you approach these networks based on current trends, features and best practices?
- Do you need to create or increase an ads budget for some of these networks?
- Should you seek help in areas you are unable to do a good job of?
- Should you be looking to other networks to target your specific audiences?
Join us and get a download on all of this and more on Wed 19 April, 1230pm Qld time..
Who should attend
- People who use social media regularly but who are not feeling on top of the latest features and trends
- People who use social media now, but who are lacking confidence on whether they are using best practices subject to what their goals are
- People who would like to gain new tricks, tips and inspiration
- People who are self managing their social media channels
- People who are outsourcing their social media and who want the latest information to ensure the people working on their socials are current and relevant in their approaches
- Access to our private Facebook group post event
- A PDF copy of our slides post event
- A recording of the session – whether you attend or not
- The opportunity to ask questions