Are you looking for a technology speaker for your next event? How would you like a multi-award winning business owner, and an experienced technology speaker to enlighten audiences at your next event?
The CEO & founder of The Creative Collective, Yvette Adams, is a multi-award winning business owner, serial entrepreneur and technology speaker.
As a down to earth mother of two who never thought in a thousand years she’d work with computers, she now lives and breathes it, and gets a real kick out of helping people fall in love with technology too. She is regularly called on as a technology speaker or to be interviewed by, or contribute to a range of media.
Yvette has started five businesses, sold two, and won numerous business awards including the 2012 Women in Technology Entrepreneurial Award and Employer of Choice Award as well as the Commonwealth Bank Business Owner of the Year Award at the Telstra Business Women’s Awards Queensland against a field of 4200.
Through her public speaking about technology she has inspired and informed audiences of all backgrounds and would love the opportunity to be do some publication speaking about technology at your next event too!
Yvette is a highly versatile technology speaker and is as comfortable talking about the basics of adopting the use of technology as she is about cutting edge technology trends (in May 2013 she travelled to Silicon Valley, the Tech Capital of the world where she visited many of the top technology companies).
POSSIBLE TECHNOLOGY SPEAKER FORMATS
- keynote technology presentations
- short 20-30 minute keynote technology presentations
- 1-2 hour keynote technology session
- half day technology event
- full day technology workshops
- panel discussions
- technology webinars
POSSIBLE TECHNOLOGY SPEAKER TOPICS:
- How To Succeed With Your Online Business
- Marketing 101 (in the Digital Age)
- The Benefits of Entering Business Awards
- Social media – Do I Really Have To Do It?
- Fostering a Content Creating Culture In Your Workplace
- Managing Your Online Reputation
- How To Stand Out Online (for all the right reasons!)
- Work spaces in the modern era - images from Silicon Valley
- and more!
SOME PAST TECHNOLOGY SPEAKER EVENTS
- Delivered over 50 webinars on behalf of Queensland Government to businesses across the state (many on digital marketing topics)
- Delivered over four keynote presenations about technology on behalf of the Queensland Government to tough rural and regional audiences - Kingaroy, Gympie, Townsville & Mackay
- Innovation Forum - Sunshine Coast
- Keynote speaker at e-Tourism Innovation Forum - Gold Coast
- Developed and delivered a 12 week program called Get Up To Speed program to over 500 business owners across Australia on topics such as cloud computing, social media, seo, ppc, emarketing, website design and development, selling online, digital marketing strategies and more!
- Smarter Business Magazine & Telstra Live & Local breakfast event
- Interactive Minds
- Sunshine Coast Business Expo
- Kawana Chamber of Commerce
- Noosa Chamber of Commerce
- Wynnum Chamber of Commerce
- Regional Development Australia Gold Coast Small Business Breakfast Forum
- Enterprise Connect Aus Industry Business Advisers
- Enterprise Tuesday - Innovation Centre Sunshine Coast
Note - Yvette has spoken as a keynote technology speaker at many other events. For a full list of past speaking gigs, download her speakers kit below.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
- Download Yvette's full technology speakers kit here
- Video clips of Yvette in action: http://www.youtube.com/dacreativecollective
- Slides from past events Yvette has delivered: http://www.slideshare.net/creativecollective
Or please email email@example.com, call 07 545 11315 or complete the form to the right.
View A Short Video:
Watch this short video of Yvette Adams' accepting her trophy at the Telstra Business Women's Awards in 2010.