Are you looking for professional and experience speakers to deliver a keynote, workshop, guest lecture or to mc your event?
Then you’ve come to the right place!
We are often called on to speak at industry events on topics related to the digital economy, social media, digital marketing, business awards and general business success. We are masters at preparing quality presentations on topics related to digital transformation, the entrepreneurial mindset, achieving online success, social media, digital economies, the digital age, local search marketing, digital marketing, online reputation management, the benefits of entering business awards, and much, much more.
If you are looking for an experienced speaker that will really hit the mark at your next event…
Events Our Team have Featured At
Our team have spoken at an enormous amount of events all of Australia and internationally since 2007. We can speak online or in person where restrictions permit and are very experienced in tailoring presentations to suit specific demographics, knowledge levels and industries. Check out just a small selection of past events below…
- Storage Association of Australia
- Australian Consulting Architechts — Queensland & Northern Territory Branch
- Queensland Independent Publishers
- Queensland Police Service — International Womens Day Luncheon
- Mt Isa Chamber of Commerce
- RDA Wheatbelt region
- IT Queensland
- Make Haste Expo (aged health care)
- Sunshine Coast Grammar
- Business Blue Print events (Sydney)
- WALGA — Western Australia Local Government Association Convention
- Australian Institute of Company Directors — AICD — multiple occasions
- Edutech — Australasia’s largest Education & Technology event
- Silicon Coast — the Sunshine Coast’s digital community
- Sunshine Coast Regional Council – Update on the Region
WORKSHOPS / CONFERENCES
- Google Australia
- Facebook Australia
- GJ Gardner
- Women in Technology
- In the Booth franchisee conference
- Brimbank City Council
- Villa Maria Catholic Homes
- Innovation Centre Sunshine Coast
- Newcastle City Council
- Sunshine Coast Council
- DTESB (Qld Government)
- Pure Earth Australia
- Allens Training
- Australian Tourist Park Management
- APNIC (Asia Pacific Network Information Centre)
- PHN Central QLD Wide Bay
- Impressionable Kids
- Little Athletics Qld
- Real Estate Council of Australia
PANELLISTS / GUEST LECTURES
- Click Digital Expo — Brisbane — multiple years
- iAwards Masterclass
- University of the Sunshine Coast
- SAE Creative Media Institute
- River City Labs
- Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Telstra Business Womens Awards alumni
- Women in Focus (Commonwealth Bank
- Griffith University
- Terri Cooper Networking events — multiple occasions
- UNSW Global
- University of Southern Queensland
- Villa Maria Catholic Homes
- University of New England
- Innovation Centre Sunshine Coast
- CHARLES DARWIN UNIVERSITY
Topics We Can Speak On
We have been privileged to have spoken at a wide range of business events. We are happy to travel, and can tailor our presentations to suit specific demographics, knowledge levels and industries.
- Hiring and onboarding in a pandemic – what we’ve learned
- The Power is in your Profile – Leveraging Your Linkedin
- Getting started with Linkedin profiles – setting up or improving your profile
- Getting Started with Boosted Posts on Facebook & Promoted Posts on Instagram
- Getting started with Facebook Advertising inside Ads Manager – Moving Beyond Boosted Posts
- How to Grow Your Audience & Be There For Them
- Get your business on the map!
- How to Nail Your Social Media Goals
- Defining your target audiences on social
- The Power of a Profile – Using Social Media As An Individual with Outreach techniques
- Social Media for Business – Reviewing Your Facebook & Instagram Business page and how to get the most out of it
- What you need to know about Running a Competition on Facebook or Instagram
- Insightful Insights – How to analyse your Facebook & Instagram page insights
- The Entrepreneurial Mindset
- Fundraising on Facebook – What You Need to Know
- Creating Core, Custom + Lookalike Audiences inside Facebook Business Manager
- How to use Chatbots for customer service & surveys
- Instagram Intensive
- Defining your Brand Voice on Social Media
- What’s the Story? Getting Started with Facebook & Instagram Stories
- Creating a Content Calendar – How come up with cool content
- Establishing, Growing & Managing an online community
- Social Media Tools the Pros Use
Watch Some Footage of our Team Speaking
Our Contractor Team
Hear from our Training Customers
Yvette blew me away with her practical knowledge of Linkedin and how to use it for best business outcomes. It was phenomenal value.
Yvette is a brilliant trainer who makes you feel comfortable and who you can relate easily too on many levels. Her knowledge is practical and you get a strong sense she practices what she preaches and it works for her so it will definitely be of benefit.
Strong sense she practices what she preaches
Yvette was an amazing facilitator and leader, she followed the lead from the class and adapted everything on the spot. Her style was perfect, relaxed and intuitive. Thanks for a great day!
Style was perfect, relaxed and intuitive
There’s a lot of information out there about how to use social media. Doing the workshop with the creative collective not only distilled everything into a 1-day course but it was the additional knowledge of Yvette’s experience that you can’t get out of a text book that were the real take home gems.
Real take home gems
I thoroughly enjoyed the positive energy and fun Yvette brought to the course. She is fantastic and I have learnt much more than I expected throughout the day! Thankyou so much The Creative Collective Team 🙂
Thoroughly enjoyed the positive energy and fun
Excellent session that opened the doors to senior management being able to network and market the business. Yvette’s knowledge and presentation style ensured everyone was engaged and keen to go back to their profile to see how they could improve it.
Knowledge and presentation style ensured everyone was engaged
As not an experienced Facebook user I felt the training session was very relevant, stayed on task, moved at a great pace and was very informative. Yvette was a passionate and inspirational trainer and I would love to book into more training sessions.
Passionate and inspirational trainer
Some of the tips and tricks alone are worth the price of admission and the level of enthusiasm, knowledge and experience that Yvette brings to the training is priceless.
The level of enthusiasm, knowledge and experience is peerless
I was blown away by Yvette’s credentials. Totally not expecting to hear her amazing success story and it left me feeling inspired and empowered. Having a trainer who lives and breathes (and has created) the success they are training in, makes the experience more powerful and the content more believable.
Blown away by Yvette’s credentials
I have never sat through such a worthwhile training session in my entire career. There was so much new content that I hadn’t known about and the excitement created by Yvette to get in and get LinkedIn working for me was FANTASTIC!
Never sat through such a worthwhile training session in my entire career
Yvette knows her subject well and can back it up with real-life examples and scenarios. Her no-nonsense approach ensures clients stay focused and derive maximum value from their session. This training was invaluable in alerting senior decision-makers to social risks and opportunities for our organisation. The Leadership Team better appreciates that we need to incorporate a considered and targetted social media strategy into our marketing mix.
Knows her subject well
Yvette went above and beyond in her preparation for our training and delivered an excellent course. We have some real gems of information and actions to take away.
Above and beyond
Just reaching out to say a huge thank you for your work delivering x2 workshops at the recent National Honda Conference in Brisbane. The feedback has been outstanding and your efforts really contributed to a successful experience for all involved. Participants are still raving about it.
Honda Australia – Speaking
“A jargon free, relevant and helpful introduction to social media”
John Vandeleur, Turner Freeman Lawyers
My personal favourite presentation of the day was listening to Yvette Adams from The Creative Collective talking about Marketing in the Digital Age. I’m sure I wasn’t the only one in the room who felt a little “out of the loop” when it comes to things like Facebook and Twitter. Yvette certainly opened my eyes up to how using social media can help to market my business but also improve and enhance my communication with my existing clients.” — Speech Pathologists Queensland Annual Conference
Speech Pathologists Queensland Annual Conference
I thought I knew a few things about social media, but my mind was blown during the session. My eyes have been opened up to the amazing opportunities we’ve been missing out on for our business!
Thanks for your presentation Yvette.… Our guests really enjoyed your speech and how open you were and willing to share your journey into becoming a successful entrepreneur and businesswoman in Australia and internationally. In particular, it was good to have your insights to completing the Company Directors Course, being a director and the significant relationships formed within a board.