Yes, just ONE DAY!
Do you need your social media campaign setup in a hurry, without it getting dragged out over weeks or months?
Have you set up a social media campaign yourself with really no idea of what you have been doing?
Did you pay someone else to set up a social media campaign for you and wonder if they knew what they were doing?
Our company is widely recognised as a leading social media agency and have many years of setting up social media campaigns to launch products, promote events or just as an ongoing general company promotion. Because we are so experienced at setting up social media campaigns, we’re pleased to now offer a fast-track service to create a social media campaign with some set parameters, in just one day.
The Creative Collective social media specialists have years of experience in creating social media campaigns for a number of clients from a variety of industries. We work with our clients to create a social media campaign that is focused on set objectives and will create a social media campaign following the latest techniques from the social networks that will give your campaign the best chance of succeeding.
Over time, we have managed to fine-tune the process of setting up a social media campaign into an eight hour period (9am – 5pm). You can participate in one of our “social-media-campaign-setup-in-a-day” sessions in person where geography permits (from our Sunshine Coast or Newcastle offices) or online from anywhere in the world – we will communicate via Skype, Google Hangout or phone and working with our experienced and fun team, you will be amazed at what can be achieved in such a short space of time!
The entire social media campaign in a day process is streamlined into four key stages:
2/ BUILD DAY
3/ GO LIVE
Using this simple 4 step method, The Creative Collective has worked with stacks of social media clients of all sizes and heralding from all industries. Our social media specialists have years or experiencing in preparing campaigns using both free and paid professional software and then establishing well structured, high performing social media campaigns.
Over time, we have managed to fine-tune the process of establishing social media campaigns into an eight hour period (9am – 5pm). You can participate in one of our “social-media-campaign-setup-in-a-day” sessions in person where geography permits (from our Sunshine Coast or Newcastle offices) or online from anywhere in the world – we will communicate via Skype, Google Hangout or phone and working with our experienced and fun team, you will be amazed at what can be achieved in such a short space of time!
- Do you need to get a social media campaign set up in a hurry?
- Do you have a limited budget?
- Do you hate faffing about and would rather get things like this over and done with so you can move forwards with other business?
- Is your current social media campaigns non existent or simply not doing you any favours?
- Do you want the assurance of getting your social media campaign set up correctly and professionally from the outset rather than having to resolve issues which may arise due to lack of professional knowledge?
- Would you like a campaign set up that you can potentially take over?
- Don’t have enough time to learn how to do all this yourself?
- Don’t trust your secretary, marketing team or intern to know how to set up a kick arse social media campaign correctly?
- Do you want to work with experienced professionals who know what they are doing?
Then yes, this model is for you!
What do I need to have organised before I engage in a Social Media Campaign Set Up In A Day session?
Before engaging us for our Social-Media-Campaign-Setup-in-a-Day package, the following requirements need to be met:
• You will need to have a website or landing page (one page site) or blog that we can send traffic back to (if you need help with getting one of these too, check out our fabulous Website In a Day Packages!) We can send campaigns to Facebook or social networks, but we recommend sending them back to pages also
• You will need to have a clear idea of your business objectives and objectives for the campaign, target market and the competition of the landscape you operate in (though we can help you define this further)
• You should have given thought to your business’s points of difference (though we can help you define this further) and key calls to action
• You should have access to any existing social networks you have and have Google Analytics & Google Webmaster Accounts and have granted us access, or confirm that you do not have these so we can start new accounts
- Up to date with current best practice – Our team engage in a range of internal and external training throughout the year to ensure our knowledge remains current, including attending social media conferences, online training and workshops run by our sister company The Training Collective and the social networks & systems themselves (Hootsuite University, Facebook Blueprint training etc.)
- Experience to advise on methods to tweak your site – we will not only establish your social media networks – we will draw on years of digital marketing experience to make suggestions on how you can further improve your website/online business.
- Professional & Fun team to work with – we have to hang out for an entire day together so we might as well enjoy it!
We have been known to book in PPC in a Day builds as soon as the very next day from sign off. But subject to our production schedule, generally your ‘build’ day will be booked in within a week from sign-off.
One of the biggest frustrations for clients in the digital marketing space is the ongoing to and fro. By working along side you on the build day, we can keep the cost & frustration levels down due to cutting out the to and fro.
Don’t think for a minute that fast means compromising on design. Our team are so experienced that they can work efficiently but effectively on the mobilisation of any PPC campaign be it a Google Adwords campaign or Facebook Ads campaign.
I’M A PERSON WHO LIKES DETAILS –
GIVE ME MORE!
INITIAL BRIEFING SESSION (1 HOUR)
Prior to the Social Media Campaign Setup In a Day session, we will take the time to get to know you, your business objectives, target market, competitive landscape and desired outcomes for the social media campaign. We will extract a brief of what your objectives are and who you target market are, and we will take a look at your website to confirm any landing page/s the campaign will direct to and to provide recommendations and feedback on any tweaks to the site which may need to be made, either on the day, or with your existing team to assist with conversion once the campaign is up and running. We will run some initial research in terms of target market segments we will be able to target on the chosen social network in close collaboration with you, deleting any irrelevant segments and coming up with a defined list of target segments which will be relevant to your objectives for the campaign. Finally we will provide a debrief with what we will set up on the ‘day of the build’ (see below).
DAY OF THE BUILD
On the day of the Social Media Campaign Set Up in a Day, we will revisit the brief and introduce you to our Social Media Specialist for the day. We will then commence with preparing copy + imagery for you to review, gain your input, and finally establish the campaign, ad sets and ads and you can either watch us in person or online LIVE or simply go back to your usual business, and we will be in touch when we are ready to confirm batches of ads for you to review once complete. We will record all of our work on a Google Spreadsheet for you to refer back to post the project should you wish to do further campaigns with us in the future, or engage us in further social media work post this day.
We are at your disposal for the duration of the day so if a desired outcome is achieved prior to the 430pm deadline, we are happy to provide further recommendations of tweaks for your website / new pages or campaigns you could look to create in the future. Where time permits, we can also implement Google Analytics goals or conversion tracking. We’re happy to accommodate most requests, however please note that any hours post the day will be at an additional charge of $120 + GST which are our standard rates.
Once your campaign is built, we will debrief with you to let you know that the campaign is live. After this we can provide services to actively monitor and manage your social media campaign on an ongoing basis, or do a ‘set and forget’. We do recommend active management for best results.
We do recognise that sometimes you can have a change of mind and some tweaks may be required post the build date that you identify during or soon after the day, or simply items which are not basic edits which you do require assistance to complete. We’re happy to accommodate most requests, however please note that any hours post the build day will be at an additional charge of $120 + GST. We will quote you before starting work.
WHERE TO NEXT?
We can also provide you with a number of further opportunities to help you get your website out there and grow your business upon going live if you wish, each comes with their own associated costs. These include:
OUR SOCIAL MEDIA CAMPAIGN SET UP IN A DAY PACKAGE
- Price indicated is in AUD (other currencies can be billed if arranged) and price is as quoted + GST
- Payment can be made upfront by clicking on the ‘buy now’ options above, or by invoice by clicking on the ‘invoice me’ option above. A 50% deposit is required to commence live. The final 50% will be due prior to going live.
- See our legals for further information that may be relevant to this service
- TCC will work on the clients Google account where available or within our client portal, granting access to the client.
- Client has to provide everything requested of them before the job begins (where relevant, logos, keyword selections, images, videos, landing pages etc). We will provide a checklist post the briefing session.
- Client must be contactable in person, via phone, Skype or Google Hangout for a full day to give approvals/ provide input at different stages of the project
- TCC works to best practice methods and checks your site on most devices. Whilst we will ensure it’s responsive on popular devices, it cannot be checked on every type of smartphone available and results may differ slightly from device to device.
- If the scope changes, or hours exceed the above indications, you may incur additional fees at $120 + GST per hour.Once your build has been booked in, all cancellations for reschedule must be received at least 2 business days prior to the build or a cancellation fee of $250 + GST will apply as we are not always able to re-book other clients for this time
Our Happy Social Media Clients
“I used The Creative Collective for designing social media pages and strategies, and for training myself and my staff. All of the work that they have delivered has been carried out in a timely manner and was of the highest quality. I would not hesitate in recommending The Creative Collective to anyone considering their services.”
“The Creative Collective not only educated me, they were involved in revamping my blog/Facebook/twitter accounts giving my site a fresh new look. The whole team has an area of expertise they specialise in and they go to great lengths to keep up with what is happening out in the market place.”
“A jargon free, relevant and helpful introduction to social media”
“TCC delivers what they say and are always very easy to interact with. We run a small consultancy and have a very subdued growth/social media strategy which TCC seem to have adapted to very easily.”
“What a crew, friendly and smart, just like my wife easy to get along with and get the job done so professionally. Thank you all.”
“If the concept wasn’t enough, the marketing has blown me away. I’ve received an enormous amount of positive feedback from all genders, young and old who all comment on the name/design The Creative Collective came up with for me. I love driving around in my Brew Captain branded vehicle and handing out the professionally designed marketing items. This is my first time in business for myself and everything from start to finish was very simple, and easy working with these guys. It was a real pleasure and we’ll continue to use them as the business grows from a one man show to hopefully a full franchise.”
“Would highly recommend The Creative Collective. We own a small dental practice in NSW and The Creative Collective have been instrumental for all our social media and paid advertising and SEO needs. Easy to work with, very informative and regular feedback regarding ads/campaigns. We’ve been working together for the past 12 months and I’m sure this winning relationship will continue for the foreseeable future.