SOCIAL IN A DAY
Let us establish you on social media IN JUST ONE DAY!
We have worked with literally hundreds of social clients across Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and even Pinterest.
Social media is an increasingly important marketing asset, don’t put it in the hands of a rookie.We live and breathe our stuff and we know the intricacies of managing social media for business.
Social Media is a constantly changing channel, so much so, that universities and RTO’s don’t really train on it (well not to industry standards) because by the time they have a curriculum approved, its obsolete! So we invest heavily in ensuring that our team is at the forefront of changes and trends.
PROFESSIONAL SOCIAL MEDIA SETUP AS QUICK AS A FLASH!
Do you want to get started on social media in a hurry, without it getting dragged out over weeks or months?
Have you started your own social media with really no idea of what you have been doing and need someone to clean things up for you?
Did another company set you up on social media but you have doubts as to whether they knew what they were doing?
Are you established on one network but want to expand to others?
Our company is widely recognised as a leading social media agency and have many years of experience establishing companies and individuals on social media and taking businesses to a whole new level! Because we are so experienced, we’re pleased to now offer a fast-track service to set up a solid social media presence in just one day!
The Creative Collective social media specialists have years of experience in creating social media strategies for a number of clients from a variety of industries. We work with our clients to create a strategy that is focused on business goals and create optimised profiles on the social networks following the latest best practices that will provide the best results for your business.
Over time, we have managed to fine-tune the process of establishing on *up to 4 social networks into an eight hour period (9am – 5pm). You can participate in one of our “social media in-a-day” sessions in person where geography permits (from our Sunshine Coast or Newcastle offices) or online from anywhere in the world – we will communicate via Skype, Google Hangout or phone and working with our experienced and fun team, you will be amazed at what can be achieved in such a short space of time!
The Creative Collective has developed hundreds of websites on a variety of platforms and have managed to fine-tune the process of a website build into an eight hour period (9am – 5pm). Working either along side our teams at our Sunshine Coast, Brisbane or Newcastle offices, OR on Skype (we’ve worked with clients all around the world many times over in this matter), alongside a project manager, a lead web developer and a support web developer, you will be amazed at what can be achieved in such a short space of time.
The website will be designed and developed using WordPress, which is one of the world’s most popular (and free) content management systems (CMSs). WordPress has a variety of available modules (known as plug-ins) that you can integrate with your website, including: calendars, photo galleries, interactive maps, SEO assistance and many more.
- Do you need to get established on multiple social networks in a hurry?
- Do you have a limited budget?
- Do you hate faffing about and would rather get things like this over and done with so you can move forwards with other business?
- Is your current social media non existent or simply not doing you any favours?
- Do you want the assurance of getting your social media set up correctly and professionally from the outset rather than having to resolve issues which may arise due to lack of professional knowledge?
- Don’t have enough time to learn how to do all the setup yourself?
- Don’t trust your secretary or intern to know how to set your social media presence up correctly?
Then this is for you!
WHAT DO I NEED TO HAVE ORGANISED BEFORE I ENGAGE IN AN SOCIAL MEDIA SET UP IN A DAY SESSION?
Before engaging us for our Social Media Set Up in-a-Day package, the following requirements need to be met:
• You will need to have a website or landing page (one page site) or blog that we can send traffic back to (if you need help with getting one of these too, check out our fabulous Website In a Day Packages!)
• You will need to have a clear idea of your business objectives and objectives for the PPC campaign, target market and the competition of the landscape you operate in (though we can help you define this further)
• You should have given thought to your business’s points of difference (though we can help you define this further) and key calls to action
• You should have given some thought to the types of keywords you may like to target through the campaign (though we will also discuss and workshop these with you)
• You should have access to your Google Analytics & Google Webmaster Accounts and have granted us access, or confirm that you do not have these so we can start new accounts
1. INITIAL BRIEFING SESSION
Prior to the Social Media Set Up In a Day session, we will take the time to get to know you, your business objectives, target market, competitive landscape and desired outcomes from social media. We will also gather key information such as any existing log ins, your logos, key images or marketing messages you’d like to use for brand consistency (however we can also do these up for you as part of the build day), any apps you require to be implemented i.e. mailchimp sign up forms as part of your Facebook set up, and more. We will provide a debrief post this session for you to approve, which will be the basis from which we will work on the day of the social media set up session and we will provide you with a checklist of everything you will need to supply us prior to the day so that everything can run as efficiently and effectively as possible on the actual day.
2. SOCIAL MEDIA SET UP IN A DAY SESSION
On the day of the Social Media Set Up in a Day, we will revisit the brief and introduce you to our Social Media Specialist and your creative strategist for the day. We will complete any further strategising of our approach to set up, and confirm what we are setting out to achieve. We will then commence with establishing the social networks, and you can either watch us in person or online LIVE or simply go back to your usual business, and we will be in touch when we are ready to show you networks to review once complete. We will record all of our work and provide it to you in a hand over sheet for you to refer back to post the project should you need it in the future, or engage us in further social media or other work post this initial set up.
We are at your disposal for the duration of the day so if a desired outcome is achieved prior to the 5:00pm deadline, we are happy to provide further recommendations of tweaks for your website or make some initial posts. Where time permits, we can also implement Google Analytics goals or conversion tracking. We’re happy to accommodate most requests, however please note that any hours post the development day will be at an additional charge of $120 + GST which are our standard rates.
3. SOCIAL MEDIA TRAINING & HANDOVER SESSION
Once we’ve completed the set up, we’ll arrange for a training & handover session when we will provide you with all of your usernames & passwords, and show you the ropes on Hootsuite – the social media dashboard we will set up for you to manage your new social networks. We’ll also answer any questions you may have. We allocate 1-2 hours to this session which can be conducted in person or online, and which is generally conducted around 1 week after the networks are set up.
4. SOCIAL MEDIA SET UP IS COMPLETE! MOVE ON TO OTHER SERVICES!
Once your social media set up is complete, we can provide you with a number of opportunities to help you continue to build on your social media presence and enjoy a higher level of enquiry, brand awareness and sales. These include:
- Ongoing Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) – got a large site or want to continue on from on page optimisation with link building and other off page optimisation strategies? Check out our packages for this here.
- Social Media Management or Ads – Want to run a social media campaign? We have lots of experience and would love to help.
- Training – Want to learn more about social media or other digital marketing? Our sister company The Training Collective offers training both online and offline. See a list of upcoming public workshops, or see their website for more info.
WHAT WE BRING TO A SOCIAL MEDIA PROJECT
- Hootsuite University certified – Some of our team members are Hootsuite University certified. Hootsuite is a leading social media dashboard and is extensive in its features. The fact we are certified means we can demonstrate expert-level social media knowledge and skill with the Hootsuite dashboard and can integrate your multiple social media channels once established so you can post easily across multiple networks and schedule in advance.
- Hootsuite Ambassadors – Some of our team are Hootsuite Ambassadors!
- High Kred scores – we don’t just tell people to do social media, we walk the talk ourselves! Some of our team are in the top 1% of people on social media, as measured by Kred.com. Kred is a dual score to distinguish a person’s Influence (the likelihood that someone will trust a person and act upon their posts) and Outreach (the propensity to share other people’s content forward).
- High Klout scores – similar to Kred, you can also measure how influential someone is on social media through Klout. Our team are also influential on sites such as Klout.
- Up to date with current best practice – Our team engage in a range of internal and external training throughout the year to ensure our knowledge remains current, including a 3 day intensive annually in person at the Social Media Professionals conference run by Social Media Short Cut.
- Experience to advise on methods to tweak your site – we will not only establish your social media networks – we will draw on years of digital marketing experience to make suggestions on how you can further improve your website/online business.
- Professional & Fun team to work with – we have to hang out for an entire day together so we might as well enjoy it!
OUR SOCIAL MEDIA CLIENTS
We have been privileged to work and grow with a diverse range of clients. We have worked with all sorts of businesses; from tech startups to national and international brands and heralding from all industries.
OUR SOCIAL MEDIA TEAM
We have fantastic talent on our social media marketing team who are at the forefront of social media marketing and who have launched social media accounts, managed social media posting and advertising campaigns, and consulted to hundreds of businesses all over the world. By working with us, you are accessing social media specialists who are leaders in their field who use a suite of professional tools and software to get the desired results and who commit to regular R&D (research and development) to keep up with the latest and greatest social media trends and techniques, so you don’t have to. Be assured that by using The Creative Collective you are accessing only the best in talent and that better still, we’ll be professional, but fun to work with!
Our Happy Website Clients
“I used The Creative Collective for designing social media pages and strategies, and for training myself and my staff. All of the work that they have delivered has been carried out in a timely manner and was of the highest quality. I would not hesitate in recommending The Creative Collective to anyone considering their services.”
“The Creative Collective not only educated me, they were involved in revamping my blog/Facebook/twitter accounts giving my site a fresh new look. The whole team has an area of expertise they specialise in and they go to great lengths to keep up with what is happening out in the market place.”
“A jargon free, relevant and helpful introduction to social media”
“TCC delivers what they say and are always very easy to interact with. We run a small consultancy and have a very subdued growth/social media strategy which TCC seem to have adapted to very easily.”
“What a crew, friendly and smart, just like my wife easy to get along with and get the job done so professionally. Thank you all.”
“If the concept wasn’t enough, the marketing has blown me away. I’ve received an enormous amount of positive feedback from all genders, young and old who all comment on the name/design The Creative Collective came up with for me. I love driving around in my Brew Captain branded vehicle and handing out the professionally designed marketing items. This is my first time in business for myself and everything from start to finish was very simple, and easy working with these guys. It was a real pleasure and we’ll continue to use them as the business grows from a one man show to hopefully a full franchise.”
“Would highly recommend The Creative Collective. We own a small dental practice in NSW and The Creative Collective have been instrumental for all our social media and paid advertising and SEO needs. Easy to work with, very informative and regular feedback regarding ads/campaigns. We’ve been working together for the past 12 months and I’m sure this winning relationship will continue for the foreseeable future.
After three conversations with other marketing companies I was about to call it quits when I phoned Yvette. I had no idea what I wanted or what was required to give my business a marketing plan. We are 6 weeks down the track and I couldn’t be happier. I say we because it is a team effort. I am consulted on all parts, my 1000 questions are answered quickly and all parties make sure we are on the same page. Cannot wait to see what the next 12 months will bring!!!
I was doing all my Facebook and google ads myself when I came across ‘The Creative Collective ‘ and wow in the first month I have seen my enquiries hit all time highs. Yvette and her team are great at what they do. I can’t recommend them enough.