Yes, just ONE DAY!
Do you need your website optimised in a hurry, without it getting dragged out over weeks or months?
Does your website have no current on page optimisation, or have you done it yourself with really no idea of what you have been doing?
Did you optimise the site a while ago and wonder if the words you are chasing are still relevant?
Did another company say they’d optimised your site but you have doubts as to whether they knew what they were doing?
Our company is widely recognised as a leading SEM (search engine marketing) agency and have many years of experience optimising websites and taking businesses to a whole new level! Because we are so experienced, we’re pleased to now offer a fast-track service to optimise your website of *up to 15 pages, in just one day.
The Creative Collective SEO specialists have years of experience in creating SEO strategies for a number of clients from a variety of industries. We work with our clients to create a SEO strategy that is focused on business goals and will optimise your website following the latest best practices that will provide the best results for your business.
Over time, we have managed to fine-tune the process of optimising a 10 page website into an eight hour period (9am – 5pm). You can participate in one of our “seo-in-a-day” sessions in person where geography permits (from our Sunshine Coast or Newcastle offices) or online from anywhere in the world – we will communicate via Skype, Google Hangout or phone and working with our experienced and fun team, you will be amazed at what can be achieved in such a short space of time! We will research keywords using a combination of both free and paid professional SEO software.
The entire SEO in a Day process is streamlined into four key stages:
2/ BUILD DAY
3/ GO LIVE
Using this simple 4 step method, The Creative Collective has worked with stacks of search engine optimisation (SEO) clients of all sizes and heralding from all industries. Our SEO specialists have years or experiencing in researching keywords for clients using a combination of both free and paid professional software and then establishing well structured, high performing pay per click campaigns.
Over time, we have managed to fine-tune the process of establishing on page optimisation onto a 10 page website into an eight hour period (9am – 5pm). You can participate in one of our “ppc-in-a-day” sessions in person where geography permits (from our Sunshine Coast or Newcastle offices) or online from anywhere in the world – we will communicate via Skype, Google Hangout or phone and working with our experienced and fun team, you will be amazed at what can be achieved in such a short space of time!
- Do you need a your website search engine optimised in a hurry?
- Do you have a limited budget?
- Do you hate faffing about and would rather get things like this over and done with so you can move forwards with other business?
- Is your current on page optimisation non existent or simply not doing you any favours?
- Don’t have enough time to learn how to do all this yourself or know how to do it but just don’t have the time to implement it?
- Don’t trust your secretary, marketing personnel or intern to know how to optimise your website correctly?
- Do you want to save on the back and forth on digital projects to get the job done with less fuss?
- Do you want to work with experienced professionals who know what they are doing?
Then yes, the SEO in a Day model is for you!
What do I need to have organised before I engage in a SEO In A Day session?
Before engaging us for our SEO-in-a-Day package, the following requirements need to be met:
• You will need to have a website that can be optimised (if you need help with getting one of these too, check out our fabulous Website In a Day Packages!)
• You will need to have a clear idea of your business objectives, product or service range, core objective of the website, target market and the competition of the landscape you operate in (though we can help you define this further)
• You should have given thought to your business’s points of difference (though we can help you define this further)
• You should have given some thought to the types of keywords you may like to optimise your website for (though we will also discuss these with you
• You should have access to your Google Analytics & Google Webmaster Accounts and have granted us access, or confirm that you do not have these so we can start new accounts
- Trusted Google Partner status – Google Partners have to meet specific criteria and once they obtain this status, receive exclusive access to a range of benefits including live training events, industry insights, extra support, promotional offers, beta test opportunities, professional networking and other tools which help us do a better job for our clients. You should always ask a company you are looking to engage for anything to do with digital marketing if they are Google Partners or not.
- Google Adwords certified – Not only are we Google Partners, we’re also Google Adwords certified meaning we have sat exams with Google proving that what we know and how we approach things related to PPC is in line with Google best practice.
- Up to date with current best practice – Apart from our Google Partnership status, we also engage in a range of other internal and external training throughout the year to ensure our knowledge remains current.
- Experience to advise on methods to tweak your site – we will not only establish your Pay Per Click campagin – we will draw on your years of digital marketing experience to make suggestions on how you can further improve your website/online business
- Professional & Fun team to work with – we have to hang out for an entire day together so we might as well enjoy it!
The Creative Collective has been optimising websites for the best part of 10 years. SEO has changed a lot over that time, and what worked 10 years ago, even 4 years ago is no longer the case. We keep up to date with this constantly changing landscape and bring current best practices to the table.
We’ve got a strong track record with getting businesses in a competitive online environment.
Our SEO in a day package include a 4 page report on copletiont outlining work completed and a site auditor report. It also includes an optional ranking report 3 months after completion to show you movement in rankings.
I’M A PERSON WHO LIKES DETAILS –
GIVE ME MORE!
INITIAL BRIEFING SESSION (1 HOUR)
Prior to the SEO In a Day session, we will take the time to get to know you, your business objectives, target market, competitive landscape and desired outcomes for the optimisation of your website. We will extract a brief of what you want your website to be found for, and we will take a look at your website to ensure it can be optimised and to provide recommendations and feedback on any tweaks to the site which may need to be made, either on the day, or with your existing team to assist with conversion once your website has a better chance of ranking. We will also run some initial keyword research in close collaboration with you, deleting any irrelevant keywords and coming up with a defined list of relevant keywords which will be the basis of what we will optimise the website for on the day. We will provide a debrief post this session for you to approve, which will be the basis from which we will work on the day of the optimisation session and we will provide you with a checklist of everything you will need to supply us prior to the day so that everything can run as efficiently and effectively as possible on the actual day.
DAY OF THE BUILD.
On the day of the SEO in a Day, we will revisit the brief and introduce you to our SEO Specialist and your creative strategist for the day. We will complete any further strategising of the keywords we are chasing, and confirm the key pages we will optimise, or discuss these in more detail. We will then commence with optimising your website and you can either watch us in person or online LIVE or simply go back to your usual business, and we will be in touch when we are ready to confirm batches of pages to review once complete. On average it takes us 30 minutes to 1 hour per page to completely optimise a page. We will record all of our work on a Google Spreadsheet for you to refer back to post the project should you wish to grow your website in the future, or engage us in further SEO work post this initial optimisation.
We are at your disposal for the duration of the day so if a desired outcome is achieved prior to the 5:00pm deadline, we are happy to provide further recommendations of tweaks for your website or new pages you could look to create in the future. Where time permits, we can also implement Google Analytics goals or conversion tracking. We’re happy to accommodate most requests, however please note that any hours post the development day will be at an additional charge of $120 + GST which are our standard rates.
We are at your disposal for the duration of the day so if a desired outcome is achieved prior to the 430pm deadline, we are happy to provide further recommendations of tweaks for your website or new pages you could look to create in the future. Where time permits, we can also implement Google Analytics goals or conversion tracking. We’re happy to accommodate most requests, however please note that any hours post the development day will be at an additional charge of $120 + GST which are our standard rates.
Once your campaign is built, we will debrief with you to let you know that the campaign is live. After this we can provide services to actively monitor and manage your SEO on an ongoing basis, or do a ‘set and forget’. We do recommend active management for best results.
We do recognise that sometimes you can have a change of mind and some tweaks may be required post the build date that you identify during or soon after the day, or simply items which are not basic edits which you do require assistance to complete. We’re happy to accommodate most requests, however please note that any hours post the build day will be at an additional charge of $120 + GST. We will quote you before starting work.
WHERE TO NEXT?
We can also provide you with a number of further opportunities to help you get your website out there and grow your business upon going live if you wish, each comes with their own associated costs. These include:
- Payment can be made upfront by clicking on the ‘buy now’ options above, or by invoice by clicking on the ‘invoice me’ option above. A 50% deposit is required to commence live. The final 50% will be due prior to going live.
- See our legals for further information that may be relevant to this service
- TCC will work on the clients Google account where available or within our client portal, granting access to the client.
- Client has to provide everything requested of them before the job begins (where relevant, logos, keyword selections, images, videos, landing pages etc). We will provide a checklist post the briefing session.
- Client must be contactable in person, via phone, Skype or Google Hangout for a full day to give approvals/ provide input at different stages of the project
- TCC works to best practice methods and checks your site on most devices. Whilst we will ensure it’s responsive on popular devices, it cannot be checked on every type of smartphone available and results may differ slightly from device to device.
- If the scope changes, or hours exceed the above indications, you may incur additional fees at $120 + GST per hour.Once your build has been booked in, all cancellations for reschedule must be received at least 2 business days prior to the build or a cancellation fee of $250 + GST will apply as we are not always able to re-book other clients for this time
Our Happy SEO Clients
“We’ve been working with The Creative Collective for 12 months now and have been very happy with the results from the campaigns they have managed for us. The team are very professional and easy to deal with.”