Let us give your website a SEO boost in just one day!
Do you need your website optimised in a hurry, without it getting dragged out over weeks or months?
Does your website have no current on page optimisation, or have you done it yourself with really no idea of what you have been doing?
Did you optimise the site a while ago and wonder if the words you are chasing are still relevant?
Did another company say they’d optimised your site but you have doubts as to whether they knew what they were doing?
Our company is widely recognised as a leading SEM (search engine marketing) agency and have many years of experience optimising websites and taking businesses to a whole new level! Because we are so experienced, we’re pleased to now offer a fast-track service to optimise your website of *up to 15 pages, in just one day.
What is an SEO in a day?
The Creative Collective SEO specialists have years of experience in creating SEO strategies for a number of clients from a variety of industries. We work with our clients to create a SEO strategy that is focused on business goals and will optimise your website following the latest best practices that will provide the best results for your business.
Over time, we have managed to fine-tune the process of optimising a 10 page website into an eight hour period (9am — 5pm). You can participate in one of our “seo-in-a-day” sessions in person where geography permits (from our Sunshine Coast or Newcastle offices) or online from anywhere in the world — we will communicate via Skype, Google Hangout or phone and working with our experienced and fun team, you will be amazed at what can be achieved in such a short space of time! We will research keywords using a combination of both free and paid professional SEO software.
How does the process work?
The entire SEO in a Day process is streamlined into four key stages:
2/ BUILD DAY
3/ GO LIVE
Using this simple 4 step method, The Creative Collective has worked with stacks of search engine optimisation (SEO) clients of all sizes and heralding from all industries. Our SEO specialists have years or experiencing in researching keywords for clients using a combination of both free and paid professional software and then establishing well structured, high performing pay per click campaigns.
Over time, we have managed to fine-tune the process of establishing on page optimisation onto a 10 page website into an eight hour period (9am — 5pm). You can participate in one of our “ppc-in-a-day” sessions in person where geography permits (from our Sunshine Coast or Newcastle offices) or online from anywhere in the world — we will communicate via Skype, Google Hangout or phone and working with our experienced and fun team, you will be amazed at what can be achieved in such a short space of time!
Is the SEO in a day service for me?
- Do you need a your website search engine optimised in a hurry?
- Do you have a limited budget?
- Do you hate faffing about and would rather get things like this over and done with so you can move forwards with other business?
- Is your current on page optimisation non existent or simply not doing you any favours?
- Don’t have enough time to learn how to do all this yourself or know how to do it but just don’t have the time to implement it?
- Don’t trust your secretary, marketing personnel or intern to know how to optimise your website correctly?
- Do you want to save on the back and forth on digital projects to get the job done with less fuss?
- Do you want to work with experienced professionals who know what they are doing?
Then yes, the SEO in a Day model is for you!
What do I need to have organised before I engage in an SEO in a day session?
Before engaging us for our SEO-in-a-Day package, the following requirements need to be met:
– You will need to have a website that can be optimised (if you need help with getting one of these too, check out our fabulous Website In a Day Packages!)
– You will need to have a clear idea of your business objectives, product or service range, core objective of the website, target market and the competition of the landscape you operate in (though we can help you define this further)
– You should have given thought to your business’s points of difference (though we can help you define this further)
– You should have given some thought to the types of keywords you may like to optimise your website for (though we will also discuss these with you
– You should have access to your Google Analytics & Google Webmaster Accounts and have granted us access, or confirm that you do not have these so we can start new accounts
What can we bring to the project?
- Trusted Google Partner status — Google Partners have to meet specific criteria and once they obtain this status, receive exclusive access to a range of benefits including live training events, industry insights, extra support, promotional offers, beta test opportunities, professional networking and other tools which help us do a better job for our clients. You should always ask a company you are looking to engage for anything to do with digital marketing if they are Google Partners or not.
- Google Adwords certified — Not only are we Google Partners, we’re also Google Adwords certified meaning we have sat exams with Google proving that what we know and how we approach things related to PPC is in line with Google best practice.
- Up to date with current best practice — Apart from our Google Partnership status, we also engage in a range of other internal and external training throughout the year to ensure our knowledge remains current.
- Experience to advise on methods to tweak your site — we will not only establish your Pay Per Click campagin — we will draw on your years of digital marketing experience to make suggestions on how you can further improve your website/online business
- Professional & Fun team to work with — we have to hang out for an entire day together so we might as well enjoy it!
Services | SEO & PPC | SEO in a Day Case Studies
Cyber Services Group
Hear from our SEM Customers
“Thank you to the Creative Collective Team for working with us to create a fresh brand, a website and their continued work with SEO to help us increase our website traffic Australia wide. Their friendly team are always willing to assist, are quick to respond if needed and always have great new ideas on how we can drive results. Our monthly meetings are a great way for us to discuss our website visibility growth and are always informative, helping to set the agenda for the month moving forward. We hope to continue our working relationship and to continue increasing our organic search positions.”
Boiling Point Services
Thank you for all this information and all your work for us over the last 12 months. We have had fantastic results from both SEO & Google advertising. Our website sales have increased 10 fold. We have been introduced to many new fantastic clients via Google, many that have spent considerable amounts of money with us. The website support has been fantastic and our website looks amazing and functions well. Thank you
I’m a small business owner and have been working with The Creative Collective for over 18 months now. Over this time, with there expert advice on all things marketing, they’ve helped grow my business from humble beginnings to something to be proud of. I hate think we’re I’d be without Kat and her team of tech heads! 100% recommendation for any business new or old!
Valkyrie Functional Fitness
“Would highly recommend The Creative Collective. We own a small dental practice in NSW and The Creative Collective have been instrumental for all our social media and paid advertising and SEO needs. Easy to work with, very informative and regular feedback regarding ads/campaigns. We’ve been working together for the past 12 months and I’m sure this winning relationship will continue for the foreseeable future.
“Partnering with The Creative Collective to manage our SEO has been a great success. We understand the importance of continually monitoring and evaluating our website’s SEO results and aligning our campaigns and targets with our business objectives; we chose to partner with The Creative Collective because they share the same ethos. Their services are strategic, adaptive and tailored to our needs. The team have been outstanding to work with, with each team member a specialist in their own field. Our results have been fantastic across both organic and paid SEO. The digital world is fast moving, with the support of The Creative Collective we now have confidence that we are constantly adapting and having great success in this space.”
“It’s been great seeing our site gradually improve. I do want to say that we have been very happy with the reporting and transparency of it all. It has been great and we have been able to see the goals come in with the work which has been fantastic.
Nicholas Ree, Eniquest
“We’ve been working with The Creative Collective for 12 months now and have been very happy with the results from the campaigns they have managed for us. The team are very professional and easy to deal with.”
Lake Macquarie Holiday Parks
“The bounce rate of our website is down to 7% since January this year. Since March 1 it is even better: 1.6%. A great testimony to your work on redesigning the pages. Well done!”