What is Pay-Per-Click Advertising?
Pay-per-click advertising refers to paying for an internet user to take a desired action by clicking on a call to action. It seems quite simple but in actual fact, it’s really much more complicated than you might realise. We often joke, that you need a degree in Google to get it right. And our team basically has that.
This is a not a strategy to have a crack at yourself. Well you can, if you’re feeling loose and experimentative with your money. But if you’re really wanting to make your ad spend work, you need to use experts.
There are different PPC advertising platforms we can explore: Google Ads and Facebook Ads
Why Choose Google Ads?
- Have no initial online presence or very little to start with i.e. you are a startup, launching a product that no one knows about.
- You are running a quick fire campaign i.e. need to get traffic to your website in a hurry perhaps towards a product launch, crowdfunding campaign or event.
- You need to test and measure what sort of ad copy people respond to before you launch a wider campaign.
- You need to market your business to people in a set location.
- You know your market are searching for a specific keyword or key phrase that is directly related to what you have to offer.
Type of Google Ads
Search – Text Ads
- Just as the name suggests, Text Ads are displayed in text format at the top of the Google search results page.
- Text Ads look just like regular search results but with the benefit of adding extra information to help potential customers click on your site.
- The only difference is they will always display a small Ad icon next to them.
- These Ads are Image focused. Usually as a static or moving image with some text.
- These Ads can appear anywhere on what’s known as the Google Display Network. Like appearing as banner images on blogs, news websites or even Youtube.
- Display Ads are a great way of raising awareness for your brand.
- Usually cheaper than other ads
- Doesn’t get as many clicks or conversions but great for impressions.
- Like we said before, Google Display ads can appear on YouTube.
- These ads can appear directly over the video as a small banner at the centre bottom
- Using YouTube Display Ads you can target what types of videos your banner ad appears on so that your ad appears in front of the right audience.
- Also known as product listing ads.
- Similar to Text Ads, Google Shopping Ads appear at the top of search results.
- Instead these show up as an Image with text in a carousel wheel.
- A great way to display individual products from your brand instead of your website as a whole.
- Great for e-commerce sites.
Why Facebook Ads?
Facebook Advertising is another form of PPC. It’s a go-to option if you’re wanting to promote your brand, products or services to be consumed based on demographics or interests.
For example, if you operate a function centre, we might target engaged couples living in the area or within a few hours drive. When these ads begin delivering, the ads will be shown to engaged couples who are most likely to click on the ads.
Our Process for Success
1. Brief + Objectives
- We want to know about your company – who you are, what you sell and why you sell it.
- First we want to make sure that Google Ads is right for you.
- By doing this we set clear objectives to make sure that:
- 1 – Google Ads is right for you and which type of campaign you need
- 2 – We can give you measurable results in the end.
2. Research + Planning
- After we have established that Google ads are in fact the right service for you and what you are trying to promote.
- Run a thorough keyword research of the search terms you want your ads to show up for – this is the foundation of our strategy.
- Prepare a strategy document to show you how we will target.
3. Launch + Optimise
- Launch! The ads go live
- Once an Ad goes live we monitor its performance and continually optimise it to make sure you are getting the most out of every click.
- We’ll give monthly reports on how your Ads are performing
- We’ll measure success by the objectives set by you at the beginning.
Why we are the right fit for you?
- 15+ years of experience in SEO.
- We’re a full service agency.
- We show you a transparent process. You will have full control and access to any tracking tool we use i.e. Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Tag Manager, etc.
- We jump on monthly catch-ups where we will discuss the previous month results, our findings and recommendations for the following month.
- We’re a very responsive and approachable team. You’ll have a dedicated Account Manager + PPC Specialist working with you as an extension of your Marketing team.
- We’re a results-driven team and we’ll provide you detailed reporting on a monthly basis.
Introducing our Google Ads & Facebook Ads PPC packages!
Our team of PPC specialists can help you with everything from conducting an audit on your existing PPC campaigns, to creating a PPC campaign which you subsequently take over and manage, to actively managing your PPC accounts so you feature prominently on Google or Facebook and get results! We live and breathe this stuff and have worked with hundreds of businesses across all industries on their Google Adwords campaigns since 2007, are certified Google Partners, regularly engage in training with Google & Facebook, and you will benefit from that experience.
It’s super easy, super affordable and there is a package to suit every business.
By completing the form below, you can choose the ideal PPC package for you. Within only 7-10 days you’ll receive a report as outlined above.
Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Case Studies
Cyber Services Group
Hear from our SEM Customers
“Thank you to the Creative Collective Team for working with us to create a fresh brand, a website and their continued work with SEO to help us increase our website traffic Australia wide. Their friendly team are always willing to assist, are quick to respond if needed and always have great new ideas on how we can drive results. Our monthly meetings are a great way for us to discuss our website visibility growth and are always informative, helping to set the agenda for the month moving forward. We hope to continue our working relationship and to continue increasing our organic search positions.”
Boiling Point Services
Thank you for all this information and all your work for us over the last 12 months. We have had fantastic results from both SEO & Google advertising. Our website sales have increased 10 fold. We have been introduced to many new fantastic clients via Google, many that have spent considerable amounts of money with us. The website support has been fantastic and our website looks amazing and functions well. Thank you
I’m a small business owner and have been working with The Creative Collective for over 18 months now. Over this time, with there expert advice on all things marketing, they’ve helped grow my business from humble beginnings to something to be proud of. I hate think we’re I’d be without Kat and her team of tech heads! 100% recommendation for any business new or old!
Valkyrie Functional Fitness
“Would highly recommend The Creative Collective. We own a small dental practice in NSW and The Creative Collective have been instrumental for all our social media and paid advertising and SEO needs. Easy to work with, very informative and regular feedback regarding ads/campaigns. We’ve been working together for the past 12 months and I’m sure this winning relationship will continue for the foreseeable future.
“Partnering with The Creative Collective to manage our SEO has been a great success. We understand the importance of continually monitoring and evaluating our website’s SEO results and aligning our campaigns and targets with our business objectives; we chose to partner with The Creative Collective because they share the same ethos. Their services are strategic, adaptive and tailored to our needs. The team have been outstanding to work with, with each team member a specialist in their own field. Our results have been fantastic across both organic and paid SEO. The digital world is fast moving, with the support of The Creative Collective we now have confidence that we are constantly adapting and having great success in this space.”
“We’ve been working with The Creative Collective for 12 months now and have been very happy with the results from the campaigns they have managed for us. The team are very professional and easy to deal with.”
Lake Macquarie Holiday Parks
“The bounce rate of our website is down to 7% since January this year. Since March 1 it is even better: 1.6%. A great testimony to your work on redesigning the pages. Well done!”
“It’s been great seeing our site gradually improve. I do want to say that we have been very happy with the reporting and transparency of it all. It has been great and we have been able to see the goals come in with the work which has been fantastic.