WE CAN HELP YOU WITH YOUR MARKETING!
The Creative Collective has extensive experience in the real estate / property industry – in fact we have specialist team members who understand the unique needs of the real estate industry and who have worked extensively within this industry. And, many of our team are avid property investors!
We have worked with many real estate company’s in a wide range of capacities including:
- to establish or redevelop brands
- to establish or redevelop websites
- to consult, strategise and develop their go-to-market marketing calendars and marketing budgets
- to develop necessary marketing collateral including floor plans, marketing brochures, display ads, fact sheets, price lists, REA creative, & more
- set up of social media channels or channel revamps where required
- photo shoots & video shoots
- social media posting, advertising, reporting, chatbot campaigns & more
- SEO activities
- pay per click & video ad campaigns
- offer training in social media (Facebook, Linkedin, Instagram & more) and other online marketing
- prepare & submit individual, business & industry awards
Below is just a small selection of real estate clients and projects we have worked with to date to give you more insights into our extensive experience in this space.
CASE STUDY: ORION MEWS
Orion Mews is a development created by Brisa Group, originally out of Melbourne when we commenced working with them, and later from Brisbane, Queensland, that focus on property development and advisory in the residential and commercial arena.
Brisa Group’s focus is on the development and advisory of the following asset categories which range from:
ResidentialMulti-unit townhousesMixed use low-rise apartmentsShort term accommodation and hotelsCommercial and retail (childcare centres, service stations, car dealerships)The Orion Mews development is a 17 lot subdivision in Bellbird Park near Ipswich, QLD. We commenced work with Orion Mews in December 2019 with our first task being to establish a professional and modern brand and overall look and feel for the development which was appealing to the relevant target market, after identifying that their current brand was created internally and did not hit the mark.
We then worked with the client on a range of items including:
brand roll out in adherence with a brand style guide we developednew dedicated development website + landing pages about the development on the partners dedicated websitesSales Brochure A3 Sales Plan/Master PlanSignage on site Establishment of social channels + activation of the channelsSocial Media Ads + Google Ads campaign – grew the Facebook channel from 0 to 1038Chatbot launch campaign – From a nil base and a $500 boosting budget, the Chatbot launch campaign achieved 40 POST LIKES, 83 POST COMMENTS,18 shares, a cost per engagement of 83c, generated a list of 700 leads in a one month period.
We have been privileged to work and grow with a number of real estate clients around Australia.