Stellarossa HQ – Gleam Social Media Competition
Stellarossa Coffee began in Brisbane in 2009 and has since grown throughout Queensland. Their mission is to offer the complete customer experience at every Stellarossa location. All Stellarossa cafes are locally owned and operated, and thrive by truly engaging with their local communities.
We undertook a social media competition through Gleam to assist Stellarossa in launching their new summer menu. This competition lasted for a month (18th November — 18th December 2020) and announced a new winner each week. These winners received a $100 Food and Drinks Voucher for any Stellarossa store.
Entrants were prompted to visit the competition website, fill in their name, email address, mobile number and preferred Stellarossa location. Users were also able to share the competition with friends for extra points.
In the competition period, we achieved:
- 261 new Facebook followers
- Reaching over 25,000 people a day for certain periods of the competition
- 18,350 Facebook users reached with 1,069 engagements on the competition post
- 322 link clicks and 399 profile clicks on the competition post
- 921 entry actions from 328 unique users
- From the 328 unique users, 308 subscribed to the mailing list, 280 entered their contact number and 27 people shared the competition with 46 of their friends
These results are outstanding for Stellarossa and allow the franchise to conduct more targeted marketing campaigns in the future. This competition also provided greater brand awareness, reach and engagement to the business Facebook page which can be used to convert audiences into customers in the coming months. It was a pleasure to work with Stellarossa HQ and we look forward to continuing our social media management with them in 2021.