Siarn – Facebook Ads
Facebook Ads got this property development selling. Siarn is a collection of sixteen absolute beachfront apartment homes located at Palm Beach North, on the Gold Coast. This highly sought after position ensures residents enjoy uninterrupted and expansive coastline views.
A stunning architectural statement by a multi award winning team, this boutique project comprises sixteen spacious homes, just two per floor. An impressive list of private resident facilities occupy the podium level, including oceanfront pool, sundeck, fitness centre, infra-red sauna and alfresco dining area.
Starting from $2,080,000 the developer of these huge luxury apartments approached us towards the end of their campaign seeking assistance in growing their brand awareness and leads/ enquiries in the local Gold Coast and Brisbane marketplace with the key objective is attracting new buyers for this project through targeted digital marketing campaigns.
We mobilised a series of Facebook Ads targeting three separate audiences and specifically targeted in and around the location of the apartments given that in the COVID-19 climate we were promoting within, inter-state buyers were less likely to enquire.
In the short period the Facebook ads ran approximately 2 weeks with the following results being achieved:
- The campaigns reached 98,385 people in the period they ran
- 158,154 impressions were achieved (number of people who saw the ads, potentially more than once)
- People saw the ads on average 1.61 times
- We achieved 970 link clicks and 1368 total clicks across the board — exceptional results for the spend + time
- The traffic campaign directing people to the website performed had a CTR of 4.26%
- Average CPC was just 0.48c
- According to Facebook we achieved x5 website registrations in the short time the ads ran.