Food&Brew are a fully licensed cafe, bar and restaurant offering the best of North-West Tasmanian produce. With indoor & outdoor dining, the venue offers beautiful breakfasts, delicious lunches and grazing platters on weekdays, and dinner & drinks from Thursdays to Sunday evenings, available to book partially or in full for functions and events.
Located on Tasmania’s beautiful North West Coast, in the city of Burnie’s CBD the Food&Brew premises was built in 1891 for use by the Commercial Bank of Australia, and with it’s stunning period architecture and design, decorated with colourful and comfortable furnishings and street art, the space imbibes a seamless blend of new and old.
We did a range of restaurant marketing for them and since working with them we have:
– Conducted a photo shoot of their premises + team + flagship dishes
– Provided some social media training to their team + explained the strategy
– Conducted a brand refresh
– Updated their website thoroughly including adding all Google Analytics + Google Webmaster Tracking + Tripadvisor reviews embed + Tripadvisor certificate of excellence + enquiry form for functions
– Overhauled their Facebook + Instagram channels – see attached their Instagram tile plan
– Overhauled their menu look + feel – see attached
– Commenced posting on their social channels every second day
– Launched a chatbot competition which achieved exceptional results:
Spent $240.38 over 17 days
People Reached – 27.4 k – 17964 = organic (unpaid) + 11370 paid reach
2.9k post clicks 1.8k reactions shares + comments
Messaging conversations started – 215
Cost Per Messaging Conversation Started $1.12
Page views – 2685 (up 634%) Page previews 57 (up 1325%)
Page likes – 577 (up 1343%)
Post reach – 28,796 (up 1119%) Post engagements – 9484(up 592%) Page followers – 601 (up 1403%)
We also conducted a rebrand which has included updating all their marketing materials including Instagram tile style, menus, business cards and more.
The owner of Food & Brew has been very happy with the results, stating “the marketing at food + brew has been a big success, dinners this week are at record numbers!”