PGSR – Website, Branding, Photography
Established in 2004 in Western Australia, PGSR has since expanded Australia-wide, and provides skilled and affordable resources and support, from service to maintenance to 24/7 breakdown support for energy and industry.
In early 2020, we were approached by PGSR to help build the brand and communicate capabilities so that they could expand their client base in new verticals.
We were engaged for a number of our services including:
- A new brand strategy and potential rename
- A brand style guide
- The development of key brand messaging
- Website redevelopment, design and copywriting
- Graphic design of the organisation’s capability statement
- Roll out of new collateral with updated branding
- Ongoing social media content and advertising
We were pleased to work with PGSR at the beginning of their digital transformation journey, including conducting a half day strategy session with key stakeholders and the management team to go through what they had in place, uncover what they are trying to achieve, what they need, and follow up with a 12 month marketing plan for implementation of their transformation.
After an initial briefing session with our graphic design team, we noticed that the current brand had little brand recognition and was tired and no longer represented the business. After significant research into the brandscape and conducting a subsequent brand strategy session with the management team, a two phased approach was developed for the rebrand.
- Phase 1: Same name, new look + feel with the addition of a meaningful tagline
- Phase 2: Same look + feel as Phase 1, but the launch of a new name (Strategised by The Creative Collective) which would see a subtle link to the Japanese parent company.
- The client has received their desired logo for Phase 1 and were supplied with the final artwork in a variety of formats. We also produced a brand style guide to assist the client in maintaining consistency across their assets. This included correct logo use, font selection and colour use.
The client also met with our web design and copywriting team who were able to create an informative, user friendly and extremely visually pleasing website that should bring lots of awareness and brand interest moving forward. We also undertook an SEO setup, including submitting the sitemap to Google, conducting keyword research and optimising pages through SEO plugins.
Our work for PGSR has also included the roll out of assorted flyers, business cards and letterheads that include the new branding and logo.
We also received a glowing review from the client, Chris:
“Kat, A quick note to express my sincere thanks for the wonderful result your team has been able to achieve for PGSR. Feedback on the website, logo and the other changes has been overwhelmingly positive. All that aside, I think the website just looks bloody awesome. Please pass on my thanks to your team and I look forward to continuing to develop our online presence together.”
Chris Beacher — Head of Projects and Construction Energy Systems and Services
We continue to regularly meet with members of the PGSR team to provide updates and confirm our strategic intent at each stage of the project. We are thrilled to have built such a great relationship with the PGSR team.