Owned by Toshiba, PGSR is an industrial solutions provider for customers with requirements for Turbo Machinery and Rotating Equipment Maintenance such as power stations, industrial manufacturing plants etc. PGSR provide a scalable solution – providing a single specialised casual labour resource up to providing complete outage preparation and management for a turnkey outage supplying management, engineering, supervision, labour and tooling resources. PGSR get a large volume of work from the OEM (Toshiba) however approached The Creative Collective to help build the brand and communicate capabilities so that they can expand their client base in new verticals.
We were pleased to work with PGSR at the beginning of their digital transformation journey, including conducting a half day strategy session with key stakeholders and the management team to go through what they had in place, uncover what they are trying to achieve, what they need, and followup with a 12 month marketing plan for implementation of their transformation.
That marketing plan included:
- Copywriting & development of key messages
- Collateral roll-out including a capability statement
- Website development
- Ongoing Marketing recommendations including recruitment campaigns, Search Engine Optimisation, LinkedIn Advertising & Internal training.
The current brand had little brand recognition and was tired and no longer represented the business. After significant research into the brandscape and conducting a subsequent brand strategy session with the management team, a two phased approach was developed for the rebrand.
- Phase 1: Same name, new look + feel with the addition of a meaningful tagline
- Phase 2: Same look + feel as Phase 1, but the launch of a new name (Strategised by The Creative Collective) which would see a subtle link to the Japanese parent company.