LollipopKids is a Baby & Children’s Lifestyle Boutique offering an exciting range of clothing, toys, gifts and accessories of many well known brands.
Their gorgeous store is located in Newcastle’s cultural hub on Beaumont Street Hamilton – a trendy street of cafes, restaurants and other boutique retailers or you can buy online.
We were pleased to work with them on a new logo / brand identity aimed at encapsulating the following:
- Modernise the logo to ensure it appears more boutique-like; stylish; high-end, simple and clean
- Logo to be gender neutral (perhaps through colour use) though appeal to a female audience (key decision makers and purchasers)
- Explore colour use but not to be too busy with too many colour palette options.
- Consider paying homage to the existing logo colours to create a connection between the old and new brand
- Explore contrast through the use of font and weight of font. Likes the idea of an organic / script based font versus another font that may be more traditional and business-like.
- Consider emphasis on parts of the business name eg. ‘pop’ as opposed to emphasising ‘kids’
- Accompany the business name with an organic, soft device (to be potentially used as a symbol for package / social media profile use)
- Overall – the logo is to have longevity and not date too quickly
- Avoid looking too childish and immature
The result was this simple but fun logo.