Life Without Barriers – Facebook Audit and Advertising
Life Without Barriers is a charitable organisation supporting close to 23,000 people living in over 400 communities across the nation. They provide people with the services and assistance they need so they can achieve their goals and maximise their opportunities to participate as fully in society as they wish.
Life Without Barriers engaged The Creative Collective in early 2020 to provide advice and recommendations to their Marketing Manager and Marketing Coordinators on how to run Facebook advertising more efficiently and profitable. Whilst we liaise with Life Without Barriers’ Marketing team, the organisation has many stakeholders to manage.
The Creative Collective provided a comprehensive ads audit, including recommendations and next steps, provided personalised one-on-one training session, and assisted in the improvement of the existing Facebook ads campaign, created a new funnel and managed the campaigns for 3-4 months.
Our objectives were:
- Review sixteen (16) campaigns, ad sets and creative. Create six (6) new campaigns and monthly management.
- Increase brand awareness, reach and website traffic.
- Audit Facebook Business Manager Setup.
- Make recommendations based on experience and best practices to improve ad performance.
- Make recommendations to improve conversion tracking in GA. Including UTM trackings tactics.
- We reached 65,186 people.
- We generated 221,068 impressions.
- The cost/result was $0.84 — Very affordable.
- During the 3-months campaign, website traffic increased by 10%.