Entity Coffee – Social Media ChatBot Competition
Entity Coffee is a specialty coffee roaster and cafe in Sunshine Beach, Queensland. Their coffee is ethically sourced and expertly made in a place that’s always on holiday. They have been proudly pouring hand-roasted coffee in Noosa since 2004. Recently, they have changed hands and rebranded from ‘Costa Coffee’ to ‘Entity Coffee’.
To celebrate the brand new website and rebrand, a chatbot giveaway campaign was produced. This campaign was live from February 22nd — March 21st, 2021 and gave away a Breville Barista Express Coffee Machine and 3kg of Integral Espresso Blend valued at over $800. This competition helped to grow an online presence and produce a client database for future campaigns.
In this time, we were able to achieve:
- 500% growth in page views
- 40% growth in page likes
- Almost 24,000% growth in post reach with daily reach often hitting over 11,000 targeted Facebook users.
- A 4800% growth in post engagement
- Competition post reach of 35,940 people (27,447 paid)
- 1,558 competition post reactions, comments and shares
- 1,831 post clicks where users either viewed the photo, clicked through to the website or through to the Facebook page.
- An average cost per engagement at $1.28 which is great for a small business with limited brand awareness.
- 1002 total post comments
- 524 initial competition messages sent to 524 users with an open rate of 98.9% and a click through rate of 95.7%
- 507 secondary competition messages sent to 507 users with an open rate of 99.4% and a response rate of 98%
- 497 final entry acceptance messages sent. This translates to a 95% conversion rate from initial message to full entry. This also means the client now has access to almost 500 email addresses for future marketing opportunities.
We were thrilled with the results from this campaign and are very excited to be able to provide such a strong database of potential clientele for Entity Coffee. We are now also conducting Facebook advertising, ad hoc social media management and other assorted tasks for Entity Coffee and can’t wait to see their business flourish more through 2021.
To learn more about chatbots and how we use them for social media competitions, click here.