Anglican Care are an innovative aged care provider that have been operating since 1956 and have a reputation for the quality of care provided by their skilled and caring staff. Anglican Care have engaged us since September 2018 for SEO and Google Ads and in this time we have also been trusted for a range of ad hoc projects including facilitating training, running social ads and in August 2020, conducting a competition and consumer survey.
The campaign’s objectives were to improve rankings on Google which would consequently drive more website traffic and enquiry for the business, improve Online Visibility and increase enquiries for key services in key locations.
Q1 2019 compared to Q1 2018
- 52% increase in traffic in Q1 2019 compared to Q1 2018
- Significant increases in traffic (though increases across the board) from Social, Paid (previously 0) and Direct.
- Improved Domain Authority of 25. Ordinarily a good performing small business sits around 20.
- Compared to October 2018 There has been a 6.46% increase in visibility from October 10 to end of March 2019, and Anglican Care has the best visibility score against tracked competitors
- Compared to October 2018, Anglican Care had 8 more Keywords in the top 3, 11 more Keywords in the top 10, 6 more Keywords in the top 20 and 10 more Keywords in the top 100.
Google Adwords Summary
- Average CPC (Cost per click) is $2.49
- Average CTR (Click thru rate) is 5.71% (5% would usually be deemed a high performing average)
- Conversion rate from traffic to goal is 3.81%
- Average cost per conversion is $65.39
The aim of the chatbot campaign was to target people over the age of 45, considering aged care in the next 2 years on the Mid North Coast, Newcastle or Central Coast regions. The Creative Collective strategised the mechanics of the competition, assisted in the development of the survey and managed the campaign.
To entice people to complete the short 2 min survey, a competition was launched where entrants were required to comment ‘enter’ on the competition post. From there a chatbot ensured they met the eligibility criteria before directing entrants over to complete the 2-3 minute survey. Our ChatBot was able to screen each individual for eligibility, ensuring each response was sourced from only those demographics that we determined were useful. Of these eligible users, 95% proceeded to completing the survey and we achieved the outcome of collective high-quality survey respondents as a result.
As part of this package, ad spend was allotted to the competition and brought in over 20,000 viewers through paid promotion. This resulted in over 600 users actively engaging in the post through reactions, comments and link shares. The post also received a total of 1,525 clicks.
Through this ChatBot competition, Anglican Care were able to gain a better understanding of the requirements of their current and future target demographics and are therefore able to ensure these needs are met moving forward. The ChatBot also allowed Anglican Care to gain user information, as agreed upon by respondents. This is a valuable tool that can be added to their database for future use.