121 Care- Social Media ChatBot Survey
121 Care is an independent registered charity and not for profit organisation based on the Sunshine Coast. Started in the 90s, 121 Care continues to provide in-home support, and support coordination services across the Sunshine Coast and south-east Queensland.
Through another business it owners, Guardien Group, 121 Care offers supported independent living facilities on the Sunshine Coast, Brisbane. For supported accommodation residential services, 121 Care operates Colville Lodge in Brisbane and Winston House in Gympie.
As part of a larger strategy with The Creative Collective, we undertook a chatbot giveaway survey in order to gain deeper insights about audience ideas about the industry as a whole as well as 121 Care as an organisation. This chatbot ran from late February — late March and gave entrants that chance to win an iPad Pro, valued at $1,300 if they completed our disability services survey.
Within this time period, we were able to achieve:
- 66% growth in page views
- 8% follower growth (+100 followers within the competition period)
- Almost 3000% growth in page reach with daily reach often hitting close to 6000 Facebook users
- Almost 800% growth in post engagement
- A reach of 46,752 people (paid reach only, not including organic)
- 688 reactions, comments & shares on the competition post
- 768 post clicks where users either viewed the competition photo, clicked through to the website or through to the Facebook page.
- An average cost per engagement of $0.99 which is really good considering the industry and specific survey requirements.
- After completing the eligibility questions successfully, 28 users were sent the survey link with 100% clicking through. This equates to a total retention rate of 68% from initial message to survey viewing. When you compare this result to EDMs which regularly receive 20-30% open rates, this is amazing!
From this survey, we were able to gain insight into audience perspectives of the industry in general as well as 121 Care and their assorted organisational offshoots. Since completing this survey, we have signed on to do two more surveys for internal stakeholders, a rebrand and will likely also be assisting the client in producing new signage and stationery once the new brand is developed. Overall, we are thrilled with the results we have achieved so far and can’t wait to continue working with 121 Care in the coming months.
To learn more about chatbots and how we use them for social media competitions, click here.