The Creative Collective regularly conducts market research both on behalf of our clients to identify and analyse the market need, market size and competition along with other key marketing metrics which can shape the strategy and provide us with valuable insights.
We use a range of tools to collect data, collate data and analyse data, and are well versed in preparing insightful reports and presentations with key observations and recommendations based on our findings.
The selection of which techniques and softwares are used vary depending on the client, what sort of market research they need and the amount of time it will take us to perform the necessary research + collate our findings.
OUR MARKET RESEARCH SERVICES
We work with you on your market research differently depending on your unique needs, providing you with the maximum amount of flexibility.
To give you an idea the sorts of things we are strongest at are:
- Conduct online research to discover any competitors in a set market based on related keywords (on Google + using our professional software)
- Conduct online keyword research to explore the current search opportunity i.e. what are people searching for related to your proposed product and what volume in Australia per month. This will help us determine an online strategy including which keywords you should pursue, how long it will likely take to achieve rankings/how competitive the market is
- Identify and analyse discovered competitors – their brand/positioning statements/products/website/social channels/online presence
- Propose unique selling propositions for a set market + brand positioning based on competitive landscape
- Prepare and provide comprehensive reports including our observations and recommendations
- Prepare online surveys and disseminate to groups you would like to survey
- Prepare and Conduct Focus groups (in select locations)
- Prepare and Conduct Google Surveys – a quick, cost-effective way to get valuable insights into the minds of your target audience.
To provide you with a list of all the activities + steps we go through for the Market Research we would need to understand what you would like to find out and we can then recommend solutions.
To provide a quote we would need more information such as:
– Number of people to be surveyed
– In person or online?
– What is main objective of survey (what insights are you seeking?)
– What time frame do you need to complete the market research within?
Contact us today to discuss how we can assist you to conduct market research for your business more effectively now!
OUR MARKETING CONSULTANTS
Be assured that our marketing consultants are experts in their field and that better still, we’ll be professional, but fun to work with!
TESTIMONIALS FROM OUR MARKETING CLIENTS
“A jargon free, relevant and helpful introduction to social media”
My personal favourite presentation of the day was listening to Yvette Adams from The Creative Collective talking about Marketing in the Digital Age. I’m sure I wasn’t the only one in the room who felt a little “out of the loop” when it comes to things like Facebook and Twitter. Yvette certainly opened my eyes up to how using social media can help to market my business but also improve and enhance my communication with my existing clients.” – Speech Pathologists Queensland Annual Conference
I thought I knew a few things about social media, but my mind was blown during the session. My eyes have been opened up to the amazing opportunities we’ve been missing out on for our business!
Thanks for your presentation Yvette. Our guests really enjoyed your speech and how open you were and willing to share your journey into becoming a successful entrepreneur and businesswoman in Australia and internationally. In particular, it was good to have your insights to completing the Company Directors Course, being a director and the significant relationships formed within a board.
Just reaching out to say a huge thank you for your work delivering x2 workshops at the recent National Honda Conference in Brisbane. The feedback has been outstanding and your efforts really contributed to a successful experience for all involved. Participants are still raving about it.
INTERESTED? LET’S GET STARTED!
To arrange an initial marketing consultation, simply contact us. We recommend an initial 2 hour consult. Our fees are dependent on your requirements (i.e. frequency of meeting, number of stakeholders, scope of monthly duties, level of reporting required etc.) Sorry – we don’t ever do free marketing consults as we are in high demand and are marketing professionals offering an extremely valuable service that can seriously improve your bottom line (you wouldn’t expect a free consult with your accountant or lawyer now would you?) We are however more than happy to have an initial 15 minute scheduled chat on the phone to see if we are a good ‘fit’ prior to engaging us however.