The Creative Collective regularly conducts market research both on behalf of our clients to identify and analyse the market need, market size and competition along with other key marketing metrics which can shape the strategy and provide us with valuable insights.
We use a range of tools to collect data, collate data and analyse data, and are well versed in preparing insightful reports and presentations with key observations and recommendations based on our findings.
The selection of which techniques and softwares are used vary depending on the client, duration of of the campaign and key performance indicators set prior to commencement of the marketing campaign.
We are particularly adept at the following market research techniques:
- Site audits – utilising professional search engine marketing software we can research and identify any issues with a prospect or client’s website, which keywords they are ranking for and which keywords they could rank for
- Competitor analysis – utilising professional search engine marketing software we can research and identify the visibility of your competitors online including how many back links they have, what back links they have, how many pages their website has and more.
OUR MARKET RESEARCH SERVICES
We work with you on your market research differently depending on your unique needs, providing you with the maximum amount of flexibility. These options basically break down into one of the following key areas:
1) Consultancy – Want the opportunity to sit down with a professional to discuss what market research may be required and what is involved? Many businesses have seen the benefit of sitting down with one of our highly experienced creative strategists for an initial one off marketing consult or on a regular monthly basis to really move their business forwards. Naturally, we achieve the best results with our clients with whom we meet regularly, setting targets and monitoring and reporting on progress, together strategising the best course forwards. Book in an initial consult here now.
2) A team approach – Want to get us to conduct some market research whilst you conduct other aspects? For instance we could focus on analysing your digital presence and conducting market research from this perspective while your team or another company carry out focus groups and more in person. We are more than happy to work collaboratively with your in-house person/team or even other contractors to achieve great results. Contact us now to discuss what you need help with, and to outline what you’re already doing and are confident in continuing with.
3) Outsourced Marketing Managers – Need someone to completely ‘own’ the market research aspect of your business? Yes you could go ahead and try and find a marketing professional to hire, but you’ll pay a significant amount in salary and it is unlikely that you will find someone who will really be across all aspects of marketing given the wide range of marketing disciplines and high level of research and development required on an ongoing basis to really do them justice. If you are really serious about getting your market research right, being provided with regular insightful reports, and working with a team of specialists who live and breathe this stuff, you’d be far better to contract The Creative Collective as your outsourced marketing managers. Click here to enquire about this service.
4) Marketing Training – Want to learn how to do this stuff yourself? We often run workshops, guest speak or run fully fledged programs on marketing related topics. Click here for our latest upcoming events.
Contact us today to discuss how we can assist you to conduct market research for your business more effectively now!
OUR MARKETING CONSULTANTS
Be assured that our marketing consultants are experts in their field and that better still, we’ll be professional, but fun to work with!
TESTIMONIALS FROM OUR MARKETING CLIENTS
“A jargon free, relevant and helpful introduction to social media”
My personal favourite presentation of the day was listening to Yvette Adams from The Creative Collective talking about Marketing in the Digital Age. I’m sure I wasn’t the only one in the room who felt a little “out of the loop” when it comes to things like Facebook and Twitter. Yvette certainly opened my eyes up to how using social media can help to market my business but also improve and enhance my communication with my existing clients.” – Speech Pathologists Queensland Annual Conference
I thought I knew a few things about social media, but my mind was blown during the session. My eyes have been opened up to the amazing opportunities we’ve been missing out on for our business!
INTERESTED? LET’S GET STARTED!
To arrange an initial marketing consultation, simply contact us. We recommend an initial 2 hour consult. Our fees are dependent on your requirements (i.e. frequency of meeting, number of stakeholders, scope of monthly duties, level of reporting required etc.) Sorry – we don’t ever do free marketing consults as we are in high demand and are marketing professionals offering an extremely valuable service that can seriously improve your bottom line (you wouldn’t expect a free consult with your accountant or lawyer now would you?) We are however more than happy to have an initial 15 minute scheduled chat on the phone to see if we are a good ‘fit’ prior to engaging us however.