The Stevie® Awards are the world’s premier business awards. They were created in 2002 to honor and generate public recognition of the achievements and positive contributions of organizations and working professionals worldwide. In short order the Stevie has become one of the world’s most coveted prizes.
There are seven Stevie Awards programs, each with its own focus, list of categories, and schedule.
The Stevie Awards include:
- The American Business Awards are open to all organizations operating in the U.S.A., and feature a wide variety of categories to recognize achievement in every facet of the workplace.
- The International Business Awards are open to all organizations worldwide, and include categories to honor accomplishments in all aspects of work life.
- The Asia-Pacific Stevie Awards are open to all organizations in the 22 nations of the Asia-Pacific region.
- The German Stevie Awards are open to all organizations operating in Germany.
- The Stevie Awards for Great Employers are open to all organizations worldwide, and recognize the world’s best companies to work for and the HR teams and professionals, HR achievements, new products and services, and suppliers who help to create and drive great workplaces.
- The Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service are open to all organizations worldwide, and recognize the achievements of sales, customer service, and call center professionals.
- The Stevie Awards for Women in Business are open to all organizations worldwide, and recognize the achievements of women executives, entrepreneurs, and the organizations they run.
Stevie Award judges include many of the world’s most respected executives, entrepreneurs, innovators, and business educators. Each of our awards programs harnesses the insights and talents of more than 200 judges every year. All Stevie Awards entrants have access to all judges’ comments about their nominations.
Yvette became involved in this prestigious international business awards program after being a finalist in the Stevie Awards for Women in Business in 2008, held in New York, USA.
Click on the links above to find out about any of these awards or watch this helpful webinar below.
WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THE STEVIE AWARDS?
On this one hour webinar Yvette talks with the President of the Stevie Awards, Michael Gallagher as well as Matt Barrie, Chief Executive of Freelancer.com about what business awards have done for his business. Check it out below!
The Creative Collective’s sister company awardshub.com have an excellent track record in preparing business award submissions having successfully applied for, and either won, or become a finalist, in numerous awards ourselves, but also in achieving success in this area for our clients.
We often recommend the entering of business awards as a combined marketing strategy for our clients, and work closely with awardshub.com to meet client objectives.