Our meeting room is centrally located in Maroochydore on the Sunshine Coast of Queensland right on the fringes of the new Smart City and is available for hire now! The meeting room was fully renovated in 2016 and features a large and modern boardroom table, wall length whiteboard, new projector as of 2017 and high speed internet connection, making it perfect for meeting room hire or training sessions.
We have a kitchen you are welcome to use complete with tea and coffee making facilities, a fridge and microwave and serving platters. Unfortunately, we cannot provide catering however we are happy to offer suggestions of places available in the area. Uber Eats is a good option!
The room has been used in the past by many different businesses and for many different purposes including:
- To conduct interviews
- Run training sessions
- Market research/focus groups
- Business coaching
- Brainstorming/whiteboarding sessions
- Committee meetings
- And much more!
Enquire about our Meeting Room
Our Maroochydore Meeting Room Hire Rates:
- $80 per hour
- $250 for half day (up to 4 hours)
- $500 for full day
Longer term meeting room hire rates are by negotiation. If you would like to arrange a viewing of our meeting room, please feel free to make an enquiry or call our office on (07) 5451 1315.
- Wheel Chair Access
- Large Whiteboard
- Street parking
- Sound System
- High Speed WiFi & Wired Connections
- Kitchen Facilities
- Air Conditioning
- High Quality Office Chairs
- Natural Light
- 8-12 persons
- The room can accommodate 8 people for laptop training, depending on desk space if computers are required.
- If all attendees do not require the space on the boardroom table and are happy with a comfy seat within the room, 10-12 persons will fit.