We regularly have full time and part time digital marketing jobs, & opportunities for freelance, work experience and interns.
Culture is really important to us at The Creative Collective and as such who we choose to work with is super important.
We are a fast paced company and most roles are multi-faceted which requires exceptional organisational, time management and prioritising skills, ability to adhere to budgets and pre-defined briefs and an ability to cope under pressure.
You should have high energy and passion for what you do, a commitment to delivering excellence and a hunger to prove yourself. You will be prepared to become intimately familiar with our current systems, processes and procedures and be entrepreneurial and commercial in your thinking.
Although we have a solid team of full time and part time staff across our offices on the Sunshine Coast and in Newcastle, we often have overflow work. Some of our freelancers have been working with us for several years and are very much a part of our team, attending our social functions and a part of our private Facebook group – our ‘virtual’ office water cooler. Freelancing means you can get the best of both worlds – you get to play on your strengths and bury yourself in what you do best whether that be SEO, PPC, social media management, PR, graphic design or otherwise. We supply you with a steady stream of work and you bill one person who pays – us! Please note we do have high expectations and only hire people who are reliable, able to communicate well and adhere to our systems and procedures. If this sounds like you, see some of our current opportunities below.
Please note, we do not have any need for illustrators, copywriters, videographers, photographers or graphic designers at the current time as these disciplines only represent a small part of what we do.
We are a digital marketing agency and as such we are most interested in people with SEM, social media and data analytics experience.
The end goal for anyone who works with us is to keep our clients expectations exceeded, their businesses kicking marketing goals and our competitors envious. If you are driven, ambitious and love the sound of all of this, apply below.
CURRENT POSITIONS AVAILABLE
FULL TIME PERMANENT INHOUSE WEB DEVELOPER
Full service creative agency, The Creative Collective has a national presence across Australia, and as a result of strong demand for our website services, are seeking an experienced web developer to join our team to collaborate on projects as required.
Startups, small businesses, right through to Government clients and brands nationally rely on our ability to create kick arse mobile responsive websites, keep them live and up to date, and provide outstanding service and support on a regular basis.
(Please only apply for this role if you possess these essential skills)
- You have led, and can confidently run web development projects of varying sizes from simple 10 page sites through to 50+ page custom builds start to finish.
- You have experience and are able to perform thorough mobile responsive & cross-browser/platform testing to ensure a high quality user experience and consistent and professional client branding
- You are able to develop websites according to client’s branding and accessibility guidelines
- You are able to follow detailed written client requirements/specifications
- You are an effective communicator and will communicate through every stage of the project to all stakeholders including receipt of work, any issues you run into, completion of tasks/work in line with company procedures
- Specialising in WordPress with knowledge of:
- content editing
- installing & migrating WordPress
- working with plugins & themes
- wordpress Gutenberg
- bootstrap layout
- wp functions, hooks & filters
- custom post types
- advanced custom fields
Desired But Not Essential Skills
- Experience with other CMSs, e.g. Neto or Shopify
Good general knowledge of SEO, Social, Accessibility, Performance, and security best practices
Experience with hosting environments
Ideally, we would like the successful candidate to work full time hours for a period of 3 months from either our Newcastle, NSW office or our Sunshine Coast, QLD office. We would also consider less days (minimum of 3 days per week) for the right candidate.
If you’re our talented new web developer, please APPLY NOW for a start ASAP on the form below.
Full service creative agency, The Creative Collective has a national presence across Australia, and as a result of strong demand for our SEO services and a major SEO award win in 2020, we are seeking a driven and ambitious junior to join our team in an SEO & PPC role based in Newcastle, NSW office.
Startups, small businesses, right through to Government clients and brands nationally rely on our ability to run kick arse SEO/PPC services, keep them growing and performing to a high standard and provide outstanding service and support on a regular basis.
As a junior paid search and SEO specialist, you will be tasked with managing recurring SEO and PPC contracts and implementation of day-to-day strategies and reporting on growth, results and performance monthly for these clients.
You will learn and become intimately acquainted with the search engine marketing space in this role, and be committed to your continued learning and professional development as part of this opportunity. Initially you will be appointed in a 3 month contract (training provided) with the opportunity to quickly progress to part-time or full-time employment if you’re the right fit for the role.
- Manage and maintain multiple SEO/PPC client campaigns
- Perform technical SEO & PPC audits
- On-page optimisation of client sites
- Off-site optimisation
- Communicate completed work to Account Managers
- Track, analyse, and report on results via a monthly SEO/PPC reports and contribute to monthly meetings with the client to present results.
- Keep across industry trends, technologies and developments to identify and assist in implementing new opportunities
- Maintain Google Ads certifications through our Google Ads Partner account
- Responsible for running technical audits and utilizing key SEO tools such as Moz, Ahrefs, Sem Rush, Search Console
- Performing ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities
- Able to complete competitive analysis of competitor’s SEO or PPC strategy
- Efficiently communicate with other marketing professionals to align goals
- You will be technically minded and highly analytical in your thinking
- You are comfortable with pivoting and change and can quickly adapt to continuously changing search engine algorithms
- You can work autonomously and make judgement calls on how to invest your time valuably to projects and campaigns
- You will be highly organised and impeccable with your time management
- You thrive on a challenge and enjoy coming up with strategies in an industry where there is no ‘cookie-cutter’ approach
- Experience working with CMS’s including WordPress
- Basic knowledge and experience of SEO and/or PPC
- Familiarity with Google Suite of products including Google Analytics, Tag Manager and Search Console
- Basic knowledge of back-end SEO elements such as metadata, site speed optimization, and related skills
- Basic understanding of modern search engine algorithms and ranking factors
Started in 2007, our organisation offers strong professional development & career opportunities and training can be provided to applicants who have gaps. Life is anything but dull at The Creative Collective.
Workplace culture is really important to us – we like to foster a creative and fun environment that is all about kicking goals, thinking outside the square and being the best we can. Have ideas? We’re all ears! Like to wind down after a busy week? Us too!
We work hard, but we know how to play hard too. Christmas get-aways and team junkets are something you can expect from us when the company does well.
If you think you’ve got the goods, email your resume and cover letter to [email protected] and tell us why you think you’d rock this role and how foolish we’d be to overlook you!
WANTED: Social Media Professionals (contractor basis OR WOULD CONSIDER PART TIME IN OFFICE AT NEWCASTLE OR SUNSHINE COAST)
Multi-award winning creative agency The Creative Collective is proactively seeking a capable and experienced social media professionals to join our team. Initially, successful individuals should have capacity to take on around 15 hours a month, but with potentially for up to 40+ hours per month as the company grows.
In this role you will work closely with account managers taking a brief from them or joining for the briefing session with the client, and then using our proprietary templates & systems (we will give you training) to prepare social media plans in two to four week batches and supply to the client for approval. You will then either use Creator Studio in Facebook or a third party scheduling tool such as Hootsuite or Social Report to schedule the approved posts, and boost them as per the monthly boosting budget. This is a role highly suited to individuals with a proven track record in social media management and who are efficient and confident (not learning) given you may be working with national clients with high expectations (and some small ones too).
As a self driven and efficient individual, you will need to be able to juggle many tasks and projects at once. You will also have demonstrated experience with social media platforms and have experience preparing posts for a range of brands and businesses and be able to adopt the right tone of voice, create relevant and impactful content (without typos & with correct grammar!), source and create appropriate imagery or videos in Canva, and who be able to add value to a social client’s account, as well as potentially collaborate with other team members i.e. team responsible for social media advertising/SEO/PPC or other services the client has engaged us for. You will be confident enough to bring strong strategic ideas and recommendations to the party and achieve results.
We are a fast paced company and though we can provide training you will be expected to hit the ground running.
You should have high energy and passion for the role, a commitment to working with us for a minimum of six months or more, and a hunger to prove yourself.
- A “people” person – you’ll have exceptional phone manner and have a knack for creating rapport, and building relationships, whilst being efficient and professional at all times
- You’ll be sharp, on the ball and a quick thinker.
- Demonstrated work history in social media management
- A ‘doer’ not a ‘talker’
- Understand the unique needs and nuances of a fast growing small business
- Be an excellent communicator (both spoken word and written)
- Up to date with social trends and tools
- A desire to find efficiencies through new tools, better processes etc
- Have a sense of humour!
Calling digital marketing & social media trainers & consultants
Due to a continued demand for our training and consultancy services, we are seeking digital marketing consultants and trainers based around Australia to provide on demand and scheduled training via one on one consulting, and group training to both members of the public and private corporate clients.
To be considered you will have proven experience in either a specialised niche of digital marketing or social media, OR be a good digital marketing You may be experienced in a business sense in one or more of the following topics:
– Social media strategy
– Digital marketing strategy
– Google Apps
– Facebook business pages
– Facebook Ads
– YouTube & video marketing
– Google Adwords & remarketing
Ideally you will have experience in executing successful social media or digital marketing campaigns that drove a growth in audience, engagement and/or business results, and have a good online presence. In short you will be able to demonstrate that you practice what you preach.
To be successful in this role you will be comfortable adjusting your training and consultancy style dynamically by setting clear expectations and meeting them. You will always work with the unique needs of the individual or group being trained – whether it is a person learning to use Facebook for business for the first time, or a sophisticated corporate client looking for feedback on their existing digital marketing or social media strategy, or for feedback on launch strategies for new networks or campaigns.
Successful individuals will have high energy and passion for their topic matter, and a commitment to excellence in delivery, as well as a pulse on digital & social trends and a hunger to work with a collaborative team to constantly innovate and improve the product offering.
You must also be well presented, have good communication, time management and organisational skills, and be able to adhere to pre-defined course outlines and client briefs.
This is not a job, it is a freelance contractor position and work will adhoc, in line with our level of enquiry for various training and consultancy in different locations.
You may gain a lot of work, you may gain a little. If you’re good at what you do you’ll get requested for repeat business.
The amount of work you receive will depend on where you live, what you train on, how far you are willing to travel and what demand comes in through our various marketing channels. We’re looking for people in the following locations:
– Gold Coast
– Sunshine Coast
To apply send your resume, and samples of your training materials and/or video content to show you in action training.
Submit your expression of interest on the form below!
The Creative Collective are always on the look out for top notch talent. Complete the form below for us to consider you to be a part of the team. Please note that we do receive a very high level of enquiry and as such cannot get back to every body who completes this form. If we are interested in progressing your application, we will be in touch within the month.