Get your foundations right – it all starts with your brand
Though we’re most well know for our digital marketing prowess, The Creative Collective has strong capabilities in the development of professional logos and brands, having made logos and brands for a wide range of industries.
Our creative strategists and designers have years or experiencing coming up with the right brand strategies for clients with differing visions and we believe a professional graphic design service requires creative intelligence, and asking the right questions, to ensure we can achieve a design that you love (after all you have to look at it each day) but more importantly which will resonate with your target market and existing clients.
We’re also big on protecting your brand through appropriate brand protection such as trademarks and house style guides so that once we do graphics work for you, forever after you have a clear guide on how to maintain a consistent corporate identity. See some of our brand services below.
– Professional logo development with up to 3 initial concepts provided indicating designer rationale and CMYK breakdown, fonts used, up to 3 rounds of revisions
– Final logo artwork provided to you in various formats i.e. .eps vector, .jpg, .tif, black and white, full colour, high res, low res etcINVESTMENT = $975+GST
– 1 hour branding briefing session via skype with key decision makers & 1 creative strategists from our team
– Professional logo development with up to 5 initial concepts provided indicating designer rationale
– Up to 3 rounds of revisions
– 7.5 hours of design and development (9am to 4:30pm). Any additional time outside of this will be charged at $120/hr +GST
– Final artwork provided in various formats i.e. .eps vector, .jpg, .tif, black and white, full colour etc
– this package suits clients who can make quick decisions and who have a very good pre-conceived idea as to the direction / look and feel of the logo
– should additional rounds of concepts and amendments be required, this is subject to additional charges at $120+GST /hr
– should we finalise the branding ahead of the 8hr timeframe, we are happy to accommodate other stationery items to utilise the full 8hrs. e.g.provision of up to 1 x business card design; letterhead design etc (only if time permits)
SEE MORE: https://www.
Need a brand and some stationary + a basic brand style guide to ensure your brand remains consistent and professional as it is used. Then our comprehensive brand product may suit you!
– Comprehensive brand briefing session via Google Meet or Skype with key decision makers & 1 creative strategists from our team (or in person where time permits)
– Brand name / tagline strategising (up to 1 hour of brainstorming within our team and supply of suggestions for consideration)
– Checking of domain name availability and basic company/trademark checks (it is recommended that you do your own due diligence in this regard also and seek legal advice where applicable)
– Professional brand development with 5-10 initial concepts provided indicating designer rationale
– Up to x4 rounds of conceptual work to develop concepts and narrow down results
– x1 round of changes in-between concept rounds.
– Mockup up of brand applications for x2 shortlisted brands
– Finalisation of your chosen brand including supply of final artwork provided in various formats i.e. .eps vector, .jpg, .tif, black and white, full colour etc
– Supply of x2 business card concepts (x1 round of amends)
– Provision of a basic style brand guide to ensure effective brand implementation and consistency (this document will become a valuable asset to your business)
– this package suits clients who like to ‘sleep’ on design options
– should additional rounds of concepts and amendments be required, this is subject to additional charges at an hourly rate
– This package includes a maximum of 25 hours project management and design time.
Please see below some samples of our branding and logo projects. As you can see we have worked with a wide range of industries.
READ SOME BLOG POSTS ABOUT BRANDING & LOGO DESIGN
FAQs ABOUT LOGO DEVELOPMENT AND BRANDING
WHAT IF I HAVE IDEAS ON WHAT I WANT MY LOGO/BRAND TO LOOK LIKE? HOW DO YOU ‘GET IT RIGHT?’
Once we are engaged, and generally within the week if you are ready to go, we will schedule the briefing session which can be held in person where geography permits, or online via Skype or Google Meet, where we will take the time to get to know you, your business objectives, target market, competitive landscape and desired outcomes for a new brand or logo. This session will allow us to get super clear so we hit the mark with your brand.
We are highly experienced in extracting briefs from clients which help us understand what you want your brand to look like and do, what colour schemes you like and dislike, font selections, whether you will have a motif or brand mark or a font based logo, how your logo will sit in the ‘brandscape’ of other brands in your competitive space and more. It can be really handy if you bring ‘brands you like’ whether they are in your industry or not, so we can connect with your style + vision from the get go.
We will then type our discussion up and provide you with a clear debrief post this session for you to approve, which will be the basis from which we will work on the logo or brand.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO DEVELOP THE LOGO OR BRAND?
Subject to our team’s availability and yours, we will schedule a date for your brand to be developed as soon after the brief as possible. We will prepare the number of concepts promised in the brand package you contracted us for, and then supply you with these via our online project management system, which will trigger an email notification to you. You will then review these and provide feedback to us via email or scheduled phone call. Occasionally we will hit the mark in the first round and there will be a concept contained within that is exactly what you were after. In other cases, you will provide us with clear feedback on what you like and dislike from the initial round and how we can achieve your vision in future rounds.
DO I OWN THE BRAND / WHAT FILES DO I GET ONCE YOU HAVE FINISHED THE LOGO/BRAND?
Once you confirm you are happy with the brand we have developed for you, we will finalise and send you all the files in the various file formats you require. You own these, you have paid for them. There will be no funny business and copyright issues with us.
WHAT ABOUT MARKETING MY NEW BRAND? CAN YOU HELP ME WITH THAT?
Absolutely! We can also provide you with a range of services to help you get your new brand out there and grow your business if you wish, each comes with their own associated costs. These include:
Our Happy Design Clients
“The Creative Collective had a complex challenge to pull together a brand for us given the number of stakeholders and different target markets the brand had to appeal to. The workshopping process was thorough and The Creative Collective were very responsive in our requirements to finalise the end result. We’ve had a lot of positive feedback as we’ve used this brand out in the marketplace. It really seems to be resonating with the target markets.”
“Yvette and Kat are the most energetic, vibrant and trend-setting team I have ever encountered. Always cheerful, smiling, superbly intelligent and on-the-ball they make the graphic design process a wonderful and happy adventure of discovery. What’s more I feel “safe” in their capable hands as beyond their obvious talents they work to the highest standards of ethics and integrity which can be a rare commodity in today’s commercial world. I retained the Creative Collective on the basis of my initial impression of Yvette herself and as such my expectations were set “very high” – I was not disappointed – my expectations were met “admirably”by both Yvette and Katrina. What more can I say – they are the best! “
“We’ve been working with The Creative Collective for 12 months now and have been very happy with the results from the campaigns they have managed for us. The team are very professional and easy to deal with.”
“If the concept wasn’t enough, the marketing has blown me away. I’ve received an enormous amount of positive feedback from all genders, young and old who all comment on the name/design The Creative Collective came up with for me. I love driving around in my Brew Captain branded vehicle and handing out the professionally designed marketing items. This is my first time in business for myself and everything from start to finish was very simple, and easy working with these guys. It was a real pleasure and we’ll continue to use them as the business grows from a one man show to hopefully a full franchise.”
“I am so thrilled with what this company can do in a day. It has been such a breeze working with them and they have made everything really easy and simple. I have unsuccessfully tried previously to get my websites up and running and I finally have a stunning website and branding. Couldn’t recommend you guys enough! 10/10!”
“Could not recommend this amazing company enough. I have had all of my branding + my website done by the team at Creative Collective and am so happy and impressed by the attention to detail, professionalism, patience (I am extremely fussy) and care shown by each and every staff member I dealt with. 1 year on I am still constantly receiving compliments from my clients on my beautiful logo and website. Thank you, thank you, thank you to the team at Creative Collective I am so happy with everything you have done for me and my business. Special shout out to Bronte who continues to go above and beyond!”
“I always felt like i was in good hands with Kat and the other members of the team that helped me. Kat is expert at coming up with fabulous ideas and was really helpful in bring about the vision I had in a grounded and innovative way. Thanks Kat!”
I’m a small business owner and have been working with The Creative Collective for over 18 months now. Over this time, with there expert advice on all things marketing, they’ve helped grow my business from humble beginnings to something to be proud of. I hate think we’re I’d be without Kat and her team of tech heads! 100% recommendation for any business new or old!
“What a journey, and what a sensational result! Have spent some time this evening navigating through the back end of the site, making updates, additions and edits – very happy with the usability post handover. Congratulations on your creation and the teamwork that has brought about this better than expected result for our new brand and website.”