As we head to the end of 2018 you may be tying loose ends in business but it’s also a good time to reflect on what you’ve achieved this year and what you want to achieve in the year ahead.
Sometimes you ‘don’t know what you don’t know’ so you and your team may come up with plans without the benefit of what marketing strategies are working in the marketplace right now, how different marketing channels are changing and what features you could be activating, what are realistic budgets, what is working for other people in your industry and more, which makes it hard to plan.
Sometimes you’re also simply ‘too close’ to the topic/business/project so you can’t see ‘the woods for the trees’. An independent assessment and guidance can prove extremely valuable.
Throughout the year we work with businesses across Australia and even some internationally offering strategy sessions. The feedback we get from these is always exceptional. Here’s a few examples:
Here are just some of the well known organisations that we have provided
strategy sessions to in the past:
Generally, these sessions are for two hours and can be conducted online, in your workplace, or ours.
The sessions are run by one of our senior strategists and are tailored to your needs by developing and confirming an agenda pre session, with attention being focused towards areas that need the most attention in your business over the course of the two hours i.e. business strategy, rebrand, social media, digital marketing, marketing in general etc.
A fair bit of white boarding is often involved and we always provide a written debrief post session so you have full notes to reflect on, along with an action plan full of recommendations.
The sessions vary in cost depending on duration and location but are generally from $750 – $1500, and depending on where you are, travel costs may also be required.
We tailor this session to your needs by developing and confirming an agenda pre session with attention being focussed towards areas that need it the most over the course of 2hrs.
As an indication, deliverables / topics can include:
• Discussion on your current business & marketing objectives + key functions & benchmarks
• Investigation of your target market segments, their profiles and ways to market to them
• Tone & voice of your brand – exploration of values and personality for the purpose of lead generation and organic engagement
• Review of your internal processes and customer journeys to identify marketing + customer experience touchpoints/automations etc.
• Discussion on competitors and brand positioning / brandscape
• Provision of a session debrief document and a list of recommended strategies with cost estimates based on discussed brand awareness + lead generation strategies and objectives (note, this is not a comprehensive marketing plan – we can quote for this once we know what we are looking at if it needed.)
WE KNOW YOUR INDUSTRY!
Here is a list of just some of the industries we’ve worked with. Click on the links to see portfolio items and case studies.
Education & Training
Creative & Fashion
Interior Design & Homewares
Utilities & energy
AND JUST IN TIME FOR CHRISTMAS, WE ARE FEELING GENEROUS SO ARE GIVING ONE OF OUR TWO HOUR SESSIONS VALUED AT $750+GST AWAY FREE!
All you have to do to win one of these sessions for your team is FILL IN THE FORM BELOWtelling us:
* your name
* your position
* your organisation’s name and location
* your industry
* why you feel you need a session and what you’d like to focus on and why
* two different proposed days and times in January that would suit you/your team best to conduct the session
Entries close Friday 14 December. We will be choosing a winner randomly on Friday 21 December 2018 right before we break for Christmas and the session must be run in January 2019, so don’t delay, apply now!