Posting videos online is a huge growth area on the Net. Come along and discover:
- The market – how it all started, how it’s grown and the opportunities now available
- Why should you consider video marketing to benefit your product/service/business
- What types of people are already using it
- Format options and their applications
- Hard copy versus electronic copies
- Ideal Durations for different mediums
- Key considerations before you get started
- Packaging considerations if creating hard copies – people do judge a book by it’s cover!
- Distribution options
- Project sequence
- Marketing your Video on online using video networks such as: You Tube, Vimeo, Yahoo!, MySpace and many more!
After graduating with a Bachelor of Visual Arts in the early 90’s, Bruce spent 2 years in pre press design while studying/self training in website design and development.
In the mid 90’s, he started experimenting with the online medium and eventually moved into full time online commercial design and development by late 1997.
Bruce has worked for many clients over 10+ years on various projects, from the Wet Tropics World Heritage Area, Cairns Taipans, Jupiters Casino to the Queensland Governor and recently finishing up a four year stint managing the Australia Zoo stable of websites but continuing to contract to them.
With a broad range of skills from design, development, multimedia integration and rich internet applications, Bruce is a specialist in taking projects from concept through to completion.
Bruce has been published in the Design Graphics Portfolio edition for website design and has also been a runner up in the Asia Pacific IT Awards.
Don’t delay registering – we expect this event to be extremely popular, especially with a hot topic like this: