Briella Brown launched her first business at the age of only 17 and it has proven to be highly successful. Join presenter Yvette Adams in this episode of Young Entrepreneurs as she delves into Briella’s personal experiences in business.
• How first-hand experience can teach you things that school can’t
• How your passion can help come up with ideas for your business
• Why shows like Shark Tank provide excellent PR opportunities
• Why it is very important to know how to properly deal with stress
• How being bold and just ‘giving it a go’ can pay off tremendously