Continuing on their quest to find people in need of digital skills, Sunshine Coast based company The Training Collective (sister company of The Creative Collective) is on the look out for deserving people to sponsor into their hugely successful Get Up To Speed program, aimed at equipping people with digital skills.
Already over 700 people from around Australia & NZ have completed the 12 week online program, with many success stories achieved.
Scholarships into the program were first offered at the end of 2014 and were extremely popular, so they are being offered once again.
“It is essential today to have digital skills, which is why we’re going to help out 5 lucky people who have a good story, with a scholarship into the 12 week program valued at $995 a piece,” says Yvette Adams, founder of The Training Collective.
The scholarships are being allocated to one person per category as follows:
• Student – Must be currently studying at a tertiary institution and have a valid student ID.
• Baby Boomer – Must be aged 50 years or over and be able to provide verification of their age through the provision of a suitable ID.
• PR/Marketing Professional – Must work in the field of PR/Marketing/Comms and be able to prove it, and keen to up-skill in the area of digital marketing to improve their employability / career prospects.
• Career Changers – Can be a parent looking to return to the workforce or someone in a career who is keen to change careers and looking for new skills to do so.
Applicants should go to http://thetrainingcollective.com.au/scholarship-2015 to enter.
The deadline for entry is Fri 6 March, 5pm.
More information about the program can be found at www.thetrainingcollective.com.au/guts.
“The message we’re trying to give here is that no matter who you are, and where you live, life is different in the digital age, and if you don’t have digital skills you are at a serious disadvantage. We hope people will take this opportunity to improve the position they are in,” says Adams.
A series of information evenings & webinars about the scholarship program opportunity and the Get Up To Speed program will be held around the country and online. Where a region is not listed, people are encouraged to participate via the free online webinar format.
UPCOMING EVENTS WHERE YOU CAN FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THE PROGRAM AND THE SCHOLARSHIP OPPORTUNITY
• WEBINAR (ONLINE) – Thu 5 March – 7:30pm – 830pm >> BOOK HERETo arrange interviews with past recipients of the scholarship, participants in the program, or photos contact Yvette Adams on 07 545 11315 or 0405 022 977 or [email protected].