Since leaving school at 17, Johny O’Donnell has yet to look back. This episode of Young Entrepreneurs delves into his experiences and how he runs his own business remotely from New Zealand today.
• How you can build leadership skills in activities outside of school
• What benefits you can reap from cross-generational environments
• What three essential elements are needed for a successful startup
• How reviews are a tourism company’s greatest asset in marketing
• How illnesses can greatly affect those running their own businesses