12:00pm - 1:00pm Qld time
Jump on and learn:
- What are chatbots and why your company might need one
- What other companies are using them and how
- What your options are for creating a chat bot - DIY and getting it done for you
- Understanding your existing website & social network/s and how your chat bot might interact with these
- Objectives you can fulfil with bots
- Considering the brand voice for your bot (how you will talk, what you will talk about)
- Examples of bots already in existence
A chatbot is a service, powered by rules and sometimes artificial intelligence, that you interact with via a chat interface. The service could be any number of things, ranging from functional to fun, and it could live in any major chat product (Facebook Messenger, Slack, Telegram, Text Messages, etc.).
GUEST SPEAKER: Roz Ryan
Roz helps companies get on top of social media, generate leads and grow through Messenger Marketing.
With an extensive background in marketing/sales Roz has worked in the Banking, Finance, Travel, FMCG and Fitness industries. Her 10 years experience on social media platforms make her an ideal person to advise clients on their social media strategy, or specifically their messenger marketing strategy, helping them to design their first chatbot🤖 or to evolve their bot strategy over time.
She has dozens of satisfied clients who appreciate her professionalism, quick turn around, and devotion to marketing and social media.
Date: Thu 10 May 2018
Time: 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM QLD time
After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the Webinar.
Required: Windows® 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server
Required: Mac OS® X 10.5 or newer
Required: iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ phone or Android tablet