NEWCASTLE - Instagram for Business
Full day session: 9:00am - 4:30pm
Instagram has over 600 million monthly active users and 400 million daily active users with 5 million users in Australia.
Are you considering starting to promote yourself or your business on
Instagram? Perhaps you are already on there but don't really know what
you are doing? Or maybe you are on there and active but haven't had time
to get across the latest updates (there are many!) and the many apps you need to really get Instagram working!
Join us for an extremely interactive and hands on full day workshop in Instagram, and be guided through how to create amazing imagery, and take your Instagram activity to the next level.
IMPORTANT -You must have a device that has Instagram installed on arrival!
Who should attend and prerequisites
- People who have not yet ventured onto Instagram
- People who are using Instagram already but who do not have an intimate understanding of how to use it and get results from it
- People who have a general understanding of what social media is, but who want to get to know specific networks more intimately
- People who want how to use Instagram safely and confidently, and who want to explore the possibilities of marketing their business on Instagram
Students should have a strong working knowledge of either Mac or Windows
• Apps that he lp you identify who is following you and who you’re not following back and vice versa en masse !
• Apps that help you create cool image s and support creating a swagger to go home with!
• Apps that automatically follow people, like posts and comment on accounts who mention keywords or hashtags relevant to your business (ye s re ally!)
• Apps that help you find what hashtags to use to get good engagement and more followers
• Apps that help you touch up your instagram imagery to make it look amazing or give you a distinct style
• What instameets are and how to get involved
• How to schedule posts in advance
• How to measure success
Tranformational Group - 70/72 Broadmeadow Rd, Broadmeadow NSW 2292
Kat is one-half of the dynamic duo that heads up The Creative Collective and has been working with businesses for upwards of 10 years implementing digital marketing campaigns, developing cutting edge websites and consulting on strategy.
Kat has worked with literally hundreds, if not thousands of businesses on everything from design, web development, social media and more.
Katrina has worked across a broad range of industries and sectors including retail, fashion, manufacturing, printing, property investment, real estate, business coaching/consulting, accounting and financial services. Her natural entrepreneurial skills have seen her working in management and supervisory roles since 16, and her passion for business and logical insights adds enormous value to the businesses she works with. Katrina has a well-rounded and in-depth knowledge of all things design and marketing (online and offline) and high understanding of business management.
Kat enjoys passing on her wisdom and therefore is one of our leading trainers for The Training Collective based in Newcastle.