NEWCASTLE - Facebook Advertising Masterclass
Full day session: 9:00am - 4:30pm
Have you ever been logged into Facebook, minding your own business and noticed a series of ads featuring down the right hand side and wondered where these come from? Have you noticed advertised posts popping up on your newsfeed?Have you noticed that often the ads are relevant to you because of your gender, age, location or interests?
There is now a plethora of advertising options available on many of the leading social networks. This is some of the most targeted marketing that has ever been made available to businesses and it’s time you started leveraging it!
Advertising, and paid promotions, on Facebook are relatively simple to get up and running and cost effective - IF you know what you are doing. But there are definitely insider secrets to advertising on Facebook and getting the best results for the lowest investment.
Join us for our Hands On and Interactive BYO Laptop training where you will leave with established ad campaigns!
Topics covered in this session:
- Why use Facebook Ads
- Different ways you can advertise on Facebook
- Navigating the Facebook Ads Dashboard (practical)
- Identifying your ideal customer (practical)
- Creating audiences to target your ideal customer (practical)
- Saved Audiences
- Custom Audiences (bring your list and access to your website - if you can)
- Lookalike Audiences
- Setting up Custom Conversions (practical)
- Facebook Ad Campaign Structures (Campaigns, Ad Sets & Ads)
- Creating Facebook Ads - incl. all the elements that go into creating an ad, e.g. image, copy, format, etc (practical - they create the ads with you)
- Engagement (Boost Post)
- Traffic (Link Click)
- Video Views
- Lead Generation
- Ad Reporting (practical)
- How to create a Facebook Ads funnel - cold audiences (promote content) - engaged audience (promote opt-in) - warm audiences (promote sale) - customers (promote up-sell)
- Power Editor
- Business Manager
Who should attend and prerequisites
- Must have a FB Ads account setup and linked to the FB Page they wish to manage - either as an Ads Admin or via Business Manager
See here for instructions: HELP ME SET THIS UP
- Customer Lists
- Have access to your Website to install pixel (your IT manager or web developer might help to install prior to session)
- An idea of what you wish to advertise (e.g. product/service for sale, opt-in, video, etc)
- Images, video, copy, etc to use to create your ads
Students should have a strong working knowledge of either Mac or Windows
Tranformational Group - 70/72 Broadmeadow Rd, Broadmeadow NSW 2292
Kat is one-half of the dynamic duo that heads up The Creative Collective and has been working with businesses for upwards of 10 years implementing digital marketing campaigns, developing cutting edge websites and consulting on strategy.
Kat has worked with literally hundreds, if not thousands of businesses on everything from design, web development, social media and more.
Katrina has worked across a broad range of industries and sectors including retail, fashion, manufacturing, printing, property investment, real estate, business coaching/consulting, accounting and financial services. Her natural entrepreneurial skills have seen her working in management and supervisory roles since 16, and her passion for business and logical insights adds enormous value to the businesses she works with. Katrina has a well-rounded and in-depth knowledge of all things design and marketing (online and offline) and high understanding of business management.
Kat enjoys passing on her wisdom and therefore is one of our leading trainers for The Training Collective based in Newcastle.