12:30pm - 1:30pm Qld time
Are you thinking 2018 might be a good time to start entering business awards? Have you had success with business awards locally or nationally and you’re now considering entering international awards? This webinar is for you!
The Stevie® Awards are the world's premier business awards. They were created in 2002 to honor and generate public recognition of the achievements and positive contributions of organizations and working professionals worldwide. In short order the Stevie has become one of the world's most coveted prizes.
There are seven Stevie Awards programs, each with its own focus, list of categories, and schedule. On this webinar the President of the global Stevie Awards program will tell you exactly what you need to know to determine which of these program/s may be for you and how to prepare to enter them in 2018.
ATTENDEES: Who is this session for?
This session is for anyone interested in entering business awards in 2018 and beyond, and who would like to find out what it takes to be recognised in a prestigious international business awards program such as the Stevie Awards - it's not as hard as you may think once you know how! Whether this is for yourself or for clients you represent as a corporate communications or PR agency, jump on to find out more.
FACILITATOR: YVETTE ADAMS, REGIONAL COORDINATOR OF THE STEVIE AWARDS FOR AUSTRALIA & NEW ZEALAND
Apart from being the founder of The Creative Collective, Yvette Adams, is also the Regional Coordinator for New Zealand and Australia of The American Business Awards, The International Business Awards, The Stevie Awards for Women in Business, and the Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service.
The Stevies are the world’s premier business awards. The Stevie Awards were created to honor and generate public recognition of the achievements and positive contributions of organizations and business people worldwide. Beginning with The American Business Awards in 2002, The International Business Awards in 2003, The Stevie Awards for Women in Business in 2004, and the Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service in 2006, the mission of the awards is to raise the profile of exemplary organizations and individuals among the press, the business community, and the general public.
In short order the Stevie has become one of the world's most coveted awards.
Yvette became involved in this prestigious international business awards program after being a finalist in the International Awards for Women in Business in 2008, held in New York, USA.
MICHAEL GALLAGHER, PRESIDENT OF THE STEVIE AWARDS
Michael Gallagher’s career reflects his passion for recognizing achievement across the diverse spectrum of business.
To honor the millions of business executives and workers worldwide who quietly accomplish innovative and extraordinary things in the workplace every day, Michael founded the Stevie® Awards in 2002. The name Stevie comes from the Greek name Stefanos, which means "crowned."
Michael’s commitment to honoring excellence was sparked during his tenure as Vice President of The New York Festivals, organizer of the some of the world’s largest international awards competitions for film, television, advertising, and other media. Under his leadership from 1982 to 1988, The New York Festivals significantly expanded its global influence by adding new awards competitions in fields such as radio and print advertising.
Michael holds a bachelor of arts from Fordham University in New York City and a master of business administration from George Mason University in Fairfax, Virginia.
Date: 28 March 2018
Time: 12:30 PM - 1:30 PM QLD time
After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the Webinar.
Required: Windows® 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server
Required: Mac OS® X 10.5 or newer
Required: iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ phone or Android tablet
WHAT ARE THE STEVIE AWARDS?
The Stevie Awards include:
- The American Business Awards are open to all organizations operating in the U.S.A., and feature a wide variety of categories to recognize achievement in every facet of the workplace.
- The International Business Awards are open to all organizations worldwide, and include categories to honor accomplishments in all aspects of work life.
- The Asia-Pacific Stevie Awards are open to all organizations in the 22 nations of the Asia-Pacific region.
- The German Stevie Awards are open to all organizations operating in Germany.
- The Stevie Awards for Great Employers are open to all organizations worldwide, and recognize the world's best companies to work for and the HR teams and professionals, HR achievements, new products and services, and suppliers who help to create and drive great workplaces.
- The Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service are open to all organizations worldwide, and recognize the achievements of sales, customer service, and call center professionals.
- The Stevie Awards for Women in Business are open to all organizations worldwide, and recognize the achievements of women executives, entrepreneurs, and the organizations they run.
Sponsors of Stevie Awards programs include many leading B2B marketers, publishers, and government institutions.
There are a number of benefits to submitting nominations to Stevie Awards programs. We hope your organization will participate, and look forward to welcoming you onto this webinar so you can find out how you can join past Stevie Award winners including Acer Inc., Apple, BASF, BT, Ford Motor Company, ING, Procter & Gamble, Roche Group, and Samsung, among many others.