WEBINAR: Everything you need to know about equity crowdfunding!
12:30pm - 1:30pm Qld time
- Equity Crowdfunding 101 - what it is, examples, what works well, and common mistakes
- How do you activate your crowd? This includes mapping out your immediate crowd, validating they want to pledge, going further than your immediate circles, and figuring out the best ways to communicate with them.
- How do you get started? We’ll give you some clear next steps to take to prepare your campaign for launch.
- Q&A - any further questions you might have
ATTENDEES: Who is it for?This session is for anyone interested in equity crowdfunding, and wanting a better understanding of what they need to do to launch a campaign.
HOST: ANNA GUENTHER |
Co-founder and Chief Bubble Blower of PledgeMe
Anna has also worked for the New Zealand Government, MIT and Harvard, and completed her Masters in Entrepreneurship with a focus on crowdfunding. She moved to Australia as part of the HotDesQ programme, which coincided with changes in the legislation coming into effect allowing equity crowdfunding.
Join us for this informative and fun presentation.
The webinar will feature:
- A dynamic presentation from an industry leader (see bio below)
- Inspiration, information and ideas
- The opportunity to ask questions
Date: 1 March 2018
Time: 12:30 PM - 1:30 PM QLD time
After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the Webinar.
Required: Windows® 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server
Required: Mac OS® X 10.5 or newer
Required: iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ phone or Android tablet