NEWCASTLE - Facebook for Business + Boosted Posts
Full day session: 9:00am - 4:30pm
Are you already set up and active on your Facebook Business Page but just don't know how to grow your likes, increase engagement or generally get results? Maybe you have already started experimenting with boosted posts but don't know if you are doing them correctly and how to improve what you are currently doing to achieve better results. Sound like you? Then it’s time to come to our Full Day Facebook for Business + Boosted Posts Workshop!
MORNING - How to get established on Facebook for business purposes (or improve/optimise what you already have), understand how your Facebook Profile & Facebook business page interact for business purposes, and start building your likes and communicating effectively on your Facebook business page including how to create great posts and imagery.
AFTERNOON - How to get started or improve on your boosted posts activity on Facebook.
DISCLAIMER - This workshop does not cover Facebook Business Manager, pixels, remarketing, lookalike audience and the more advanced Facebook advertising options. These are covered in our full day Facebook Advertising workshop.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
MORNING - What you will learn...
- Making sure your structure is right - profiles, pages & groups
- Page roles
- Building your Facebook Page community – creative ways to increase your ‘likes’
- Developing your target persona
- Developing your Company Brand and ‘Voice’
- How to write great Facebook posts
- How to create great imagery for Facebook (and videos)
- Developing a posting schedule
- How to analyse your page insights
- And much more….
- What are boosted posts and why and when should do them?
- Translating your objectives (defined in the morning) into boosted posts
- Translating your target markets (defined in the morning) into boosted posts
- How to create a boosted post including which action button to select, targetting options, how to check what it will look like on different placements i.e. instagram, mobile and desktop and decide where to advertise
- What to spend on a boosted post
- How to test and measure what is working in regards to your boosted posts and what is not
- An introduction to Facebook Business Manager (the next stage of developing your Facebook advertising expertise)
- And much more...
Who should attend and prerequisites
- People who are established on Facebook with a business page already, and who want to learn how to increase their likes, reach and engagement levels through boosted posts
- People who have tried boosted posts and aren't sure if they are getting the optimum results
- People who have a limited marketing budget, and who want to see it go as far as possible
- People with a specific target market that they need to connect with
- People who want to learn when boosted posts are best used
- People who want to understand how to measure how effective their boosted posts have been
Tranformational Group - 70/72 Broadmeadow Rd, Broadmeadow NSW 2292
Kat is one-half of the dynamic duo that heads up The Creative Collective and has been working with businesses for upwards of 10 years implementing digital marketing campaigns, developing cutting edge websites and consulting on strategy.
Kat has worked with literally hundreds, if not thousands of businesses on everything from design, web development, social media and more.
Katrina has worked across a broad range of industries and sectors including retail, fashion, manufacturing, printing, property investment, real estate, business coaching/consulting, accounting and financial services. Her natural entrepreneurial skills have seen her working in management and supervisory roles since 16, and her passion for business and logical insights adds enormous value to the businesses she works with. Katrina has a well-rounded and in-depth knowledge of all things design and marketing (online and offline) and high understanding of business management.
Kat enjoys passing on her wisdom and therefore is one of our leading trainers for The Training Collective based in Newcastle.