What Type of Websites We Make
By working with us, you are accessing social media specialists who are leaders in their field who use a suite of pro- fessional tools and software to get the desired results and who commit to regular R&D (research and development) to keep up with the latest and greatest social media trends and techniques, so you don't have to. Our range of Social Media services cater for most budgets and circumstances however should you wish to discuss your requirements with us please do not hesitate to contact us
Web design & development process
Business Catalyst websites include everything most people need to run a successful onlinebusiness including Content Management System (CMS), E-Marketing, Customer Relationship Manager (CRM), E-Commerce, FAQs, Members Area, Forums, Affiliate Programs & more, all in the one system! Trial a Business Catalyst site free here.
WordPress started off life as a blogging platform but has now developed into one of the world’smost popular (and free) CMS’s. Wordpress has a variety of available modules (known as plug-ins on Wordpress). Some well known and globally respected brands use Wordpress as their CMS.
Website in a Day!
Do you need an effective website in a hurry or does your current website need an upgrade but you don't want to invest a fortune? We have managed to fine-tune the process of a website build into an eight hour period (9am - 5pm). Working on Skype, alongside both a creative strategist/content uploader and an experienced and cutting-edge website developer, you will be amazed at what can be achieved in such a short space of time. Click here for more information on this extremely affordable service.
How long does it take to build a website?
We generally approach our website design & developments in a few key phases:
- Website brief - We meet with the decision makers of your business to discuss the requirements for your website in more detail i.e. vision, strategies, goals and objectives; target market; required look and feel; calls to action; rough out navigation/site map, overall layout.
- Design proof - we create a website design in line with your branding and supply it to you for approval.
- Integration - We integrate the above design into the CMS (content management system) aka website platform, and activate dynamic menus, site search with thorough
- Content - We source and/or upload the content for the website i.e. the images and words
- Testing & Tweaking - We ensure the site is good to go with full testing and quality checks on different browsers to ensure compliance and functionality
- Training & Handover - We arrange a one-on-one training and handover session to show you the ropes of your new website!
Whilst we can provide rough guidelines on how long a site will take to build based on previous experience, the client will generally dictate the speed at which a website is built, depending on how long they take to provide approvals for different stages of the development, and also how long the content takes to collate and supply (which the client generally sources and writes, unless we are contracted otherwise).The duration of any given website design and development project will also dependent on the size of the project i.e. it's level of customisation and complexity, and also our current production schedule. But be assured that if you have a deadline to make, we can make it happen!
Be assured that by using The Creative Collective you are accessing only the best in talent and that better still, we'll be professional, but fun to work with!
Meet all of our team
Founder / Partner / Speaker
Graphic / Web Design and Developer
Web Developer | Wordpress & Coding Trainer
Project Manager/Digital Marketing Consultant
Website Developer, Digital Marketing
Digital Media Specialist
We have been privileged to work and grow with a diverse range of clients. We have worked with all sorts of businesses; from small operations to national and international brands and heralding from all industries.