What Type of Websites We Make
Business Catalyst websites include everything most people need to run a successful onlinebusiness including Content Management System (CMS), E-Marketing, Customer Relationship Manager (CRM), E-Commerce, FAQs, Members Area, Forums, Affiliate Programs & more, all in the one system! Trial a Business Catalyst site free here.
WordPress started off life as a blogging platform but has now developed into one of the world’smost popular (and free) CMS’s. Wordpress has a variety of available modules (known as plug-ins on Wordpress). Some well known and globally respected brands use Wordpress as their CMS.
Website in a Day!
Do you need an effective website in a hurry or does your current website need an upgrade but you don't want to invest a fortune? We have managed to fine-tune the process of a website build into an eight hour period (9am - 5pm). Working on Skype, alongside both a creative strategist/content uploader and an experienced and cutting-edge website developer, you will be amazed at what can be achieved in such a short space of time. Click here for more information on this extremely affordable service.
Web design & development process
We generally approach our website design & developments in a few key phases:
- Website brief - We meet with the decision makers of your business to discuss the requirements for your website in more detail i.e. vision, strategies, goals and objectives; target market; required look and feel; calls to action; rough out navigation/site map, overall layout.
- Design proof - we create a website design in line with your branding and supply it to you for approval.
- Integration - We integrate the above design into the CMS (content management system) aka website platform, and activate dynamic menus, site search with thorough
- Content - We source and/or upload the content for the website i.e. the images and words
- Testing & Tweaking - We ensure the site is good to go with full testing and quality checks on different browsers to ensure compliance and functionality
- Training & handover - We arrange a one-on-one training and handover session to show you the ropes of your new website!
How long does it take to build a website?
Whilst we can provide rough guidelines on how long a site will take to build based on previous experience, the client will generally dictate the speed at which a website is built, depending on how long they take to provide approvals for different stages of the development, and also how long the content takes to collate and supply (which the client generally sources and writes, unless we are contracted otherwise).
The duration of any given website design and development project will also dependent on the size of the project i.e. it's level of customisation and complexity, and also our current production schedule. But be assured that if you have a deadline to make, we can make it happen!
Web Design Services
Our range of Web Design services cater for most budgets and circumstances however should you wish to discuss your requirements with us please do not hesitate to contact your nearest office:
Web Design Sunshine Coast
Web Design Brisbane
Web Design Gold Coast
Web Design Newcastle
Web Design Sydney
Other Website Services
Additional website design services include:
- Website Analysis - Not sure if your website is up to scratch? Let us analyse it for you!
- Website copywriting - create powerful content that will engage your website visitors from the outset (you only have 8 seconds to get their attention you know!), inform your website visitors and sell your product or service to its best capacity, or in the least get their contact details before they go out the 'shop door' (your website) again. We can also write with consideration given to SEO (search engine optimisation).
- Image sourcing - No time or skills to source the images or other items for your website? Don't worry - we can arrange it for you.
- Integration - Just need to add a few 'bits and bobs' to your site. No problem! There are all sorts of cool plug-ins and web apps available on the market today - third party softwares which can make your website do exactly what you want it to do and we know a lot of them. Let us pop them onto your existing site so you can get on with it.
- Consulting - website usability, statistical analysis of website data, staff training and more!