Are you looking for professional and experience speakers to deliver a keynote at your event? Then you've come to the right place!
We are often called on to speak at industry events on topics related to the digital economy, social media, digital marketing, business awards and general business success. We are masters at preparing quality presentations on topics related to achieving online success including social media, digital economies, cloud computing, the digital age, local search marketing, digital marketing, online reputation management, digital publishing, the benefits of entering business awards, and much, much more.
If you are looking for an experienced speaker that will really hit the mark at your next event...
Be assured that by using The Creative Collective you are accessing only the best in talent and that better still, we'll be professional, but fun to work with!
People we have spoken for
We have been privileged to have spoken at a wide range of business events. We are happy to travel, and can tailor our presentations to suit specific demographics, knowledge levels and industries.
- - Storage Association of Australia
- - Australian Consulting Architechts - Queensland & Northern Territory Branch
- - Queensland Independent Publishers
- - Queensland Police Service - International Womens Day Luncheon
- - Mt Isa Chamber of Commerce
- - RDA Wheatbelt region
- - IT Queensland
- - Make Haste Expo (aged health care)
- - QuestNet
- - Sunshine Coast Grammar
- - Business Blue Print events (Sydney)
- - WALGA - Western Australia Local Government Association Convention
- Australian Institute of Company Directors - AICD
- Edutech - Australasia's largest Education & Technology event
- Silicon Coast - the Sunshine Coast's digital community
PRIVATE WORKSHOPS / CONFERENCES
- GJ Gardner
- Women in Technology
- Integration with other marketing channels
- In the Booth franchisee conference
PANELLISTS / GUEST LECTURES
- Click Digital Expo - Brisbane
- iAwards Masterclass 2013 & 2014
- University of the Sunshine Coast
- SAE Creative Media Institute
- River City Labs
- Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Terri Cooper Networking events - multiple occasions