PUBLIC RELATIONS CONSULTANT | PUBLICIST | MEDIA TRAINING | PR
Experience the benefits a PR agency can offer your company!
Public Relations is a hugely powerful, yet often overlooked form of marketing. At The Creative Collective, we're huge fans of PR and we've had a lot of success with it too, achieving extensive media coverage for ourselves and our clients. Click here to read about What Is PR.
We offer you a wealth of knowledge and skills to promote your company and develop your Public Relations practices and provide you with unique and creative solutions for all your PR needs.
Our director Yvette Adams has extensive experience on 'both sides of the fence' having worked as both a journalist/editor at publications in various locations around the world, and also as a freelance writer as she literally travelled the world. On the other side of the fence she's been employed full time to generate PR for companies in various industries including finance and the New Zealand and British Governments. She's also conducted media training and handled media liaison on sometimes sensitive issues.
Other members of our team have degrees in Public Relations, or in event management or PR related areas. As a PR agency we tailor the most effective services to your business to successfully promote your company. Our strong PR focus will benefit any business, no matter what size, or what goals you wish to achieve.
Our priority is the successful promotion of your company and we are one of the only PR agencies to offer such an extensive range of integrated creative services.
Importantly our copy will not contain washed out values, impersonal terminology, deliberately ambiguous and unachievable goal setting and cliched generalisms. That kind of sleepy corporate banter is not for us.
Instead we'll deliver top notch, hit 'em between the eyes powerful paragraphs that get media and other strategic alliances you may be targeting to stand up and notice!
Here's just a few areas of PR we can comfortably assist you with for maximum benefit to you, your company, your product, your event or your brand.
- Preparation of your press kit and other marketing collateral i.e. bios, speaking kits, editor notes, samples of your products, arranging professional photos in high and low resolution if you, your team, your products, preparing your website for PR campaigns, consideration of appropriate format i.e. hard copy or electronic copy
- Preparing your website for PR campaigns - create a killer online newsroom/press room on your website - Making sure your website is journalist friendly. Studies show most online newsrooms fail to meet journalists' needs. Ways to be among the best online resources when reporters come to call.
- Strategising relevant newsworthy angles for your first campaign and ongoing
- Writing press releases and submitting them to you for approval
- Preparing media lists for various campaigns
- Distributing media releases
- Follow up of distributed releases to try and secure coverage
- Publishing media releases on our website and across a network of online press release websites (which are great for SEO), linking back to your website
- Social media considerations - how to link your PR activities to your social media set up and broadcasts
- Identifying possible speaking opportunities and pitching you to speak at the event
- Liaising with event organisers and yourself to arrange details of confirmed speaking events
- Arranging media buying, ad placements
- Sourcing and supplying media clippings, audio and footage of successful coverage for your records (charges apply from some networks – we will ask whether you would like to pay for them where charges apply)
- Media monitoring - setting in place online and offline systems which will identify media achieved
- Monthly reports on status i.e. coverage achieved, coverage pending, speaking gigs pending, speaking gigs achieved.
- Media training - So they want to interview you - when to do it, how to do it, why to do it.
In all cases, we work with you on a totally flexible basis. You may choose to engage us for a one off PR campaign to a local audience, or to achieve real results, contract us for a minimum three month period to 12 month period where we can really get some momentum.
Find out more by getting in touch. We look forward to hearing from you!
Latest Press Release