The Creative Collective have produced hundreds of website designs for our clients, from simple one page website designs to elaborate and complex ecommerce website designs, for a wide range of industries.
Our preferred systems to build websites on are Business Catalyst & Wordpress. We are however well equipped to provide website design and development services on a wide range of other website platforms including Drupal, SquareSpace, Joomla and more!
We also offer hosting and domain name services as well as support and maintenance. Contact us to find out how we can assist you with a new website or website revamp.
There's no doubt that marketing is of key importance to any business. Whilst you may have a great business, product or service, without effective marketing, no one will even know you exist!
But definining marketing in an era of constant change is quite a challenge for the average business. What might have worked once, may not work now.
Do you want to:
- get more business/clients?
- make more money?
- spend your marketing dollars wisely and achieve a better cost per lead and a better cost per sale?
- not spend any more on your marketing activities than you need to?
- build your company/product/service/event's profile/brand awareness to dizzying new levels?
- feel supported at every step of the way as you learn new activities/strategies and tool to actually put them into place?
- compare notes with other businesses who are on the same path as you when it comes to placing a focus on the marketing component and network and share ideas?
1) Frustrated with the same old strategies that don't work and which see too much valuable business money going down the toilet?
2) Fresh out of ideas and need an injection of motivation, innovation and creativity into your marketing activities and strategies OR
3) Have so many ideas but no idea in which order to implement them, or exactly how to?
4) Unconfident that you even know the exact types of resources, tools and technology available to you to achieve success?
5) Lacking momentum and motivation - always starting things and never finishing them and ultimately never really making any significant progress to ever feel like you've actually achieved something big?
We can help! We work with you on your marketing activities differently depending on your unique needs, providing you with the maximum amount of flexibility. These options basically break down into one of the following key areas:
1) Consultancy -
Want the opportunity to sit down with a professional to discuss your new start-up, marketing revamp or options for marketing your business? Many businesses have seen the benefit of sitting down with one of our highly experienced creative strategists for an initial one off marketing consult or on a regular monthly basis to really move their business forwards. Naturally, we achieve the best results with our clients with whom we meet regularly, setting targets and monitoring and reporting on progress, together strategising the best course forwards. Book in an initial consult here now.
2) A team approach -
Want to retain some marketing activities and out-source others? We are more than happy to work collaboratively with your in-house person/team or even other contractors to achieve great results together. We understand that you may have expertise in a particular aspect of marketing (for instance branding and copywriting) but require assistance in another aspect that you are not so confident or experienced in (for instance digital marketing strategies). Contact us now
to discuss what you need help with, and to outline what you're already doing and are confident in continuing with.
3) Outsourced Marketing Managers
- Need someone to completely 'own' the marketing aspects of your business? Yes you could go ahead and try and find a marketing professional to hire, but you'll pay a significant amount in salary and it is unlikely that you will find someone who will really be across all aspects of marketing given the wide range of marketing disciplines and high level of research and development required on an ongoing basis to really do them justice. If you are really serious about getting your marketing right, and working with a team of specialists who live and breathe this stuff, you'd be far better to contract The Creative Collective as your outsourced marketing managers. Click here to enquire about this service.
4) Marketing Training
- Want to learn how to do this stuff yourself? We often run workshops, guest speak or run fully fledged programs on marketing related topics. Click here for our latest upcoming events.
The Creative Collective are recognised as a leading marketing company having received numerous awards
for our work and practices.
today to discuss how we can assist you to market your business more effectively now!