Web design/development skills we require:
Developers with Wordpress experience
Developers with Business Catalyst experience
Developers with Drupal experience
Developers with Joomla experience
Developers with 3rd party eCommerce experience
Designers with web experience
Whilst we’re happy to provide training and mentoring if you lack a little experience, but have the right attitude and great design skills, we'll still consider you.
Live-streaming skills we require:
- Have run multiple live-streaming events before
- Familiar with current live-streaming technologies
- Owner of relevant gear (or access to it)
- Professional & well presented (you will be out in the field representing our company)
- Good communication skills
As jobs can come in any day at any hour, ideally you will be available on call as required therefore full time availability preferred.
WORK EXPERIENCE STUDENTS
We are also open to hearing from eager students who are looking to hone their craft and develop new skills in an on location environment. Work experience can be from as little as 1 day a week up to a full time schedule depending on your availability and requirements.
Let us assure you, given we have around hundreds of clients around Australia and even internationally across multiple industries, the variety of this role is such you will never get bored!
The successful applicant MUST also be/have the following skills and/or qualities:
- Outstanding time management skills
- Excellent prioritiser and multi-tasker
- Problem solver
- Internet savvy
- Possess an ever-positive, can-do attitude