Come along to this half day workshop and learn about online procedures, systems and automations and how they can improve your businesses productivity and profitability! Learn:
Come along on:
- Online procedures & systems – the importance of documenting your operations + systems – what a company wiki is, how you can use Google sites, Google Docs & more
- Streamlining and automating business operations online – An introduction to add-ons, online ecosystems, data automations, apis and more
- What automation is and why you should take a look at it
- Automation Systems out there – what is worth taking a look at
- Who uses it and who does it well
- The differences between automations and triggers highlight two different aspects of your support workflow: time and action.
- How to find more cool software to plug into your business, how to evaluate, implement and monitor performance
- And much more!
Location: Lake Kawana Community Centre, 114 Sportsman Drive, Bokarina
Date: 20 June 2017
Time: 830am for a 9am start. Ends 1230pm.
Duration: 3.5 hours
This event is provided by Sunshine Coast Council at a heavily discounted rate. Come along solo, or bring the whole team!
WHO SHOULD ATTEND AND PREREQUISITES
- People who are not already documenting their business procedures or saving them online
- People who are documenting their business procedures and saving them online but who would like some guidance on how they could be improving their approach to this
- People who are not already using automations in their business
- People who are using automations but who would like to use them more or on a bigger scale
- People who are interested in gaining overall efficiencies around their online activities
WHAT YOU GET FOR YOUR MONEY
- A dynamic and interactive half day workshop
- A workbook – work on it live at the workshop and take it home with you
- Coffee & tea on arrival + morning tea
- An informative event full of practical advice from someone who knows what they are talking about
- The opportunity to network with other local businesses
The opportunity talk to the speaker before the event, in the break and afterwards!
Inspiration, information and innovative techniques to take home and try too
Please arrive at 830am for a 9am start to make the most of the networking and light refreshments.